Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Does Lipozene Really Work?
vivianmichaels posted:
Lipozene really work?

I have tried lipozene for almost 2 months, initially I lost some weight but after 2nd week the weight loss slows down. Why this is happening with me? Any review about this?

barbaramory responded:
I have also tried this product for 1month but it unable to show relevant result. It causes some harmful effects. I really disappointed with the use of Lipozene.

elizabethscott responded:
Hi vivianmichaels,

This may happen some times. Some diet pills show quick effect, while some other pills show gradual effects. This all depends on the quantity of ingredients blended in the product. But in your case I don't know why it is showing mix effect (slows down your wt. loss). I think Lipozene doesn't suits you. I recommend you to stop taking this and take some dietitian's advice.

brunosbud responded:
Depends how you define "work".

larcher3 responded:
I'm not sure if it really works, but it heloed me discover my sensitivty to blue dye 1. The capsule is all blue dye 1 and caused me to break out into hives.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
Hi, I came across your post. I have lost 100 pounds and still going strong. With the products we have I know I can help you. Please feel free to browse and purchase products at http://www.cheers2anewu.com We have so many products for your BODY,SKIN, to fit a healthy lifestyle. We have packaged some of the products together, so loyal customers can save money.
Please check the website out. If you become a loyal customer you can get all products at a Reduce Price. If you have any questions Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my website.

Thank You

Spotlight: Member Stories

im almost 50 and i need to get fit and healthy so i can enjoy my grandkids and be around for a long time

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.