Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
How do I lose from 177 pounds 130 lbs and get thin:
rodney125 posted:
Ok I am into a size 32 or 34 pants comfortable really 34 at the most comfortable but I want to be at a size 28 or 29 pants with no belly or gut I want to be thin I have always dreamed of myself being skinny but don't know how to get there if anyone knows how I can get there let me know please and Thank u very much?

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
Hi, I came across your post. With the products we have I know I can help you. Please feel free to browse and purchase products at http://www.cheers2anewu.com We have so many products for your BODY,SKIN, to fit a healthy lifestyle. We have packaged some of the products together, so loyal customers can save money.
Please check the website out. If you become a loyal customer you can get all products at a Reduce Price. If you have any questions Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my website.

Thank You

I have lost over 100 and still going strong. order the Ultimate Package choc Or Vanilla. Thats what I use {Choc}. when u order. email me. and i will throw in healthy recipes, and what I do to workout, how many times I workout. n i will provide my before and after pics

airius responded:
Your best bet would be the standard diet and exercise. Diet to take the weight off and exercise to keep it off. Your best bet as far as diet goes is to eat fiber-dense, calorie-restrictive foods. These types of foods keep you fuller longer and don't wreck havoc on your waistline. Cardio or circuit training would be the way to go with your exercise because you want to lose weight. Hope this helps a bit.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm not very old, but I still feel the pressure to lose weight. I'm 17, but ever since I was little my parents didn't teach me ANYTHING ab...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.