Weight Loss
portia2016 posted:
Hi I am new to the group as of today and I am trying to drop 20-3 lbs before my birthday in Aug. Any suggestions? I have cut bread and sweets out of my diet. I have never been a big fan of sodas so drinking water is definitely not a problem. I guess what I need is some helpful tips like workout regimens that ACTUALLY show results. I am a full time student and work so I have a very busy schedule and sometimes don't have time for the gym and when I do get time I'm too tired to go. What should I do?

brunosbud responded:
Pay close attention to not only weight loss but the following, too. Blood pressure, Cholesterol (HDL), Blood Glucose, Vitamin D, Magnesium and no tobacco or alcohol consumption. If your fasting blood glucose level is 100 or higher, make sure your doctors runs a Hemoglobin A1C & C-Reactive Protein test. People who are overweight are more susceptible to infection. They are more susceptible to insomnia. They are more inclined to need laxatives, ant-acids and nsads (pain killers). They are more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disease. They are more susceptible to inflammatory issues and autoimmune conditions. That's why being overweight usually is never the "only" problem...yeast infections, gout, cataracts, digestive issues like flatulence, GERD, IBS, Chron's, depression, enlarged prostate, hormonal imbalances, etc., etc, etc,...

Eating less bad food will not cure any disease. Eating plenty of whole, fresh natural foods, will. High daily activity, will. Active lifestyles promote good sleep which is also vital for immune health. When you go to bed, you should fall asleep in less than 10 mins. That's the best indication you're on the right tract!

Watch your "vitals"! If weight was the most critical thing then doctors wouldn't bother to check the other "stuff" and if the other stuff are not normal, the weight's coming back, anyway. Remember, drugs only tame symptoms; they repair, little.

An_258014 responded:
Hi
This is actually the latest product for fast weight loss, whoever interest will increase having the level of understanding of your people concerned.
This system will be the combined organic chemical substances inside the group of poly phenols in addition to chlorogenic p, in addition to p dicaffeoylquinic.
Most commonly it is coffees which can have not definitely but been recently roasted. This kind of roasting means of coffees reduces variety of your material chlorogenic p alternative. Subsequently, this system is actually having a very higher level concerning chlorogenic p alternative in comparison with standard, roasted coffees. Chlorogenic p alternative in healthy coffee is usually thought to have got health improvements with regards to cardiovascular illnesses, diabetes, weight-loss, and others.
For More Info.... Please Visit The Site Link Below
>>>>>> http://www.greencoffeebeansmax.net/

capriciousangel31 responded:
Pilates ( they have 20 minute works out that show awesome results in 30 days ) is really great to tone from the inside out, I am trying to get myself back into doing it. Also Yogi has some great teas for keeping your energy up while working out.

If you are looking for something different I would check out this FB page they offer amazing products that are all natural and GMO free
https://www.facebook.com/wrapsarethenewsexy?ref_type=bookmark

I have used them for some supplements like Greens which gives me my 8 servings of fruits and vegetables s day plus the defining gel to help me tone hard areas and get rid of cellulite

portia2016 replied to brunosbud's response:
thanks but I asked for help with work out regimens not health facts

portia2016 replied to capriciousangel31's response:
Thank you!! You are about the only one that has given me helpful advise to what I asked!!