Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
I feel like a blob & look like a blob ~ help!
sunnysaralynne posted:
I am 58 years old, out of shape, going through a bad relationship and feeling like I desperately need to lose weight. Can anyone out there relate to this?
I feel bad, I look bad, and I need the support of someone who is going through this too. Nobody I know is overweight and so I don't really have anyone to help with this. I am not horribly overweight, I need to lose about 35 pounds and on someone who is only 5'3", that is a lot!

capriciousangel31 responded:
Hey I can be your buddy!! I have 40lbs to lose lol

You can add me on facebook or like my page to connect with me

https://www.facebook.com/megan.lowery.26

www.facebook.com/wrapsarethenewsexy

brunosbud responded:
Think "simplify". For me, energy is a commodity so I try to make my goals for the day, few and simple, so as to conserve as much of it for my evening walks. Exercise is tough to do when you're exhausted; who knew? Also, if you eat when you're emotional, then avoid getting emotional. again, who knew?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Name is Noeris Gil, I'm 20 years old and I live in Miami, FL. I love to DANCE! Dancing is my passion. I truly love dancing specially latin mus...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.