Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
July Roll Call
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Belated July! Whether an old pro or fresh to the board introduce yourself: Name (or what you would like us to call you on the board Part of the world you call home Share what your goal is Starting/current/ending numbers if you are comfortable with sharing those Goals for this month July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations that might cause you to slip a bit in your work towards your goal

tkgriffin72 responded:
Name - Teresa Part of the world you call home - Northern Indiana Share what your goal is - lose about 49 lbs (as of this morning!!) Starting/current/ending numbers - SW 165 / CW 169!! / GW 120 Goals for this month - LOSE WEIGHT!!! I am going in the wrong direction. I have not been dedicated at all. I am going to post a separate post with details, but my goals for this month is to get below 160 by August 6th (31 days!). My plan to do that is to keep my calories between 1200-1500 daily and to exercise. July vacation plans - This Friday we are headed to a concert, next Friday another concert, July 23rd brings the county fair (this will be a BIG concern in working towards my goal!!), plus there is a tentative plan for a boating trip towards the end of the month as well.

wwilson89 responded:
Wanda (I'm still here although few and far in between!) Northwest KY Goal: Get under 180!!!! It's been my goal since oh, APRIL. Gah. SW: 194 CW: ???? still hopefully in 180s GW: 150 Not a lot happening in July. Planning a playdate/trip to the zoo w/ friends and that's about it.

Ceelee44 responded:
Cee Washington State To show my muffin top who's boss!!! :angry: sw-165 cw-157 gw 125 No plans for July vacations ....just working to the vacation in sept! I want to be able to run around in shorts in cali!!!!! :sheepish:

SweetPea48015 responded:
Name (or what you would like us to call you on the board ); Dot Part of the world you call home : Michigan Share what your goal is: Lose 20 lbs. Starting/current/ending numbers if you are comfortable with sharing those : 165/ 158.7/ 145 Goals for this month: positive thoughts only. July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations that might cause you to slip a bit in your work towards your goal: Birthday party Dot :smile:

azdaisy responded:
Name - Gina Part of the world you call home - Mesa, AZ(suburb of Phoenix) Share what your goal is - GW 110ish. I want to be firm and fit and healthy. Starting/current/ending numbers - SW 150, CW 128.5 Goals for this month - This month I really just want to get back on track. I am setting an easy goal of 2lbs July plans etc - Only thing going on this month is my son's 12th birthday. His birthday is the 11th but his party isnt until the 18th. I will plan on a lite breakfast and I hardly ever eat much for dinner afterwards. I am going to plan a veggie tray so I can munch on that instead of chips.

Foreverinyoureyes2 responded:
Name (or what you would like us to call you on the board Becca Part of the world you call home Mid-state IL Share what your goal is ultimate goal weight is 130ish-- However, my other goals are to be fit and healthy and maintain a healthy weight going forward Starting/current/ending numbers if you are comfortable with sharing those HW-163.75-CW 141.8-goal somewhere in the low 130's Goals for this month to maintain the healthy plan I have in place including lean proteins, lots of veggies, adding in whole grains, low fat dairy and fruit after a low carb induction phase July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations that might cause you to slip a bit in your work towards your goal No plans yet that would put me off track.

stillhungry responded:
Name: Toni Home: Massachusetts Goal: To lose weight before getting pregnant and starting a family SW: 170 CW: 155 GW: 130 or more if possible Goal for July: I would like to get down to 150lbs by keeping on track with 1200 calories a day and possibly 2 work outs a day cardio in the am and ST in the pm with my personal trainer or yoga, spin class and kickboxing classes to change up my routines. No vacations or plans for July so I should be able to stick to my routine and diet just fine!

06deluxerider responded:
Name: Debbie Home: Maricopa, AZ Goal: To get to 160 and exercise more Numbers: SW: 217 CW: 195 GW: 160 July Goal: Lose at least 5 pounds Vacation Plans: Going to Too Broke for Sturgis Motorcycle Rally...lots of food and drinks for this weekend...

liz140 responded:
I'm Liz I'm from Denver, CO I'm currently trying to lose 9 pounds before my trip home at the end of August I started at 208 (but was probabably really up at 215 or so at one point), am currently at 179 and am going for 169 before the trip- oh, that's 10 pounds! This month I am doing weights twice per week and sticking to my points plan for each day. I have a wedding to go to July 18 where I will eat lots of bbq and not worry about it. ;) Otherwise, I really want to get to my goal, so I don't see any obstacles!

stayingtuned4maintenance responded:
Screen name: Stayingtuned4maintenance Home is: SoCal Goals are: return to: 1.) 136 lbs by eating leaner, lighter, healthier foods 2.) consistant exercise SW: 172 CW 142 GW 136 Goals for July: focus on effective behaviors: return to no eating after 8 PM; experiment with different exercise routines mixing it up a little shifting gears as I go along. No vacation plans as of yet. I am scheduled for July Duty on the 20th...we'll see.

511alisha responded:
Name (or what you would like us to call you on the board - Alisha Part of the world you call home SE Wisconsin Share what your goal is My goal is to be able to lose weight and maintain the loss Starting/current/ending numbers if you are comfortable with sharing those With each of my three kids I weighed 230Lbs, the last was born in 2003. I have gotten below 170, but was unable to maintain, and after reaching somewhere close to 200, I have started losing again. I am currently around 187. Goals for this month I'm training for a triathlon in August, and my goal is to not eat everything in sight so that I lose easily with all the extra working out. July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations that might cause you to slip a bit in your work towards your goal My family and I are going for a long weekend next week, but I'll be OK (I hope)

Okiehealth responded:
Name: Tresa Part of the world you call home : Oklahoma Share what your goal is : To lose 30 pounds, tone up. Starting/current/ending numbers (jus starting out again) 160/160/130 Goals for this month : To get back into an exercise routine, lose 4-5 pounds. July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations : We went to visit my husabnd's folks in Albuquerque, all we did was eat eat eat. Big 4th of July bash, more eating. Time to get back into reality.

jayjay2009 responded:
* Name: Jay * Part of the world you call home: Central New Jersey * Share what your goal is: From a numeric perspective, I want to get back to 185 lbs and about 36" on the waist. Beyond that, I just want to be healthier and feel better. I am 32. I have 2 kids and a wife I adore. I want to stay around as long as possible for them. * Starting/current/ending numbers if you are comfortable with sharing those: Started at 237 and a waist size of about 44". After 9 weeks of dieting (I actually created a new thread on my specific diet regimen) I am down to 204 and about 38" waist. My ultimate goal is still that 36", 185. * Goals for this month: I think I'd like to get down to 196-198 by the end of this month. * July vacation plans, visitors, and celebrations that might cause you to slip a bit in your work towards your goal: Already went to Boston (my hometown) for the 4th, and freely allowed myself to slip. I feel it is important to cheat for the sake of sanity.

Katie0516 responded:
Katie Northern VA I don't have a specific goal, just want to lose more fat and build more muscle. I think I would look best in the 130 pound range so that's what I'm shooting for. 178/149/130ish This month I want to be more consistent with diet and exercise. I tend to go all out for a while and then fall off the wagon for a bit...and repeat. :pbpt: My July visitor just left, but I don't think I did too bad. I cooked for us at home when I could and we got some exercise at the batting cages :cool:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been overweight my whole life- since I was about 8 years old. I am 24 now and I weigh 190 pounds. My goal is to get to 140 pounds. The reason w...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.