Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekly Weigh in-Week of May 7-13
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Weighing in is totally optional, but if it isn't optional for you--share your progress with us. You can either share your actual weight, or the difference in weight each week.

Share your weekly weigh-in once a week, right before you start a new week of your plan. (No matter what day of the week that is...)

Don't forget the Four S's of Weighing Yourself :

* Same time of day, on the

* Same day each week, wearing the

* Same clothing, and using the

* Same scale

Here's an easy way to format your weigh in: (but include the parts meaningful to YOU)

Date Started:

Goal Weight:

Weight when starting:

Waist when starting:

Weight or Pounds Off This Week:

Waist This Week:

Notes on progress or trouble spots:

Goals for the Upcoming Week:

pallzy responded:
Date Started: 6/2008

Goal Weight: 160

Weight when starting: 275

Weight or Pounds Off This Week: 166.6

Notes on progress or trouble spots: This is an interesting week. Way too much food related happenings. Wednesday was a potluck for a friend on leave from the Marines, Thursday was the dreaded potluck at work, today is a funeral with dinner following, tomorrow a graduation with party following. And it all comes with food. So far, I'm maintaining pretty well..

Goals for the Upcoming Week: Make it through the rest of the weekend without blowing my eating plan.

feduptwice replied to pallzy's response:
I feel a perfect storm brewing-mothers day is coming and so is my AF!. I should probably lock myself in a basement far from food! I will weigh in first thing tomorrow morning because i know Monday will bring a disaster

Jis4Judy responded:
aha My weigh in was surpiseing I was 153 today I think it odd week before last i weighed in 152 after indulgeing in home made banana bread prior to weighing this past week I was golden doing everything as low calorie without starveing and I am still up 1 pound..I know thats nothing compared to 5 or more pounds but it boggles my mind a bit that when i cheat i lose when I really cut back I don't
Hugs Judy:)

Tomato05 replied to Jis4Judy's response:
Maybe a good reason to cheat every now and then, Judy!

My body works more straightforward - if I eat more, I gain; if I eat less, I lose. Every cheat shows up the next day on the scale!

Jis4Judy replied to Tomato05's response:
HI tomato
I was thinking the same thing but it is so easy to get into overeating mode and getting stuck there...
I may have to have planned cheats added in every so often ...
as long as they aren;t gettng to be a new habit that I will have to break again later
thanks for your input
Hugs Judy:)

feduptwice replied to Jis4Judy's response:
Goal Weight: 155

Weight when starting: 257'ish

Weight or Pounds Off This Week: 2 lbs

Corrent weight-187.6

Trouble spots-portion control,portion control!

Goals- bracemyself for AF(almost here)I already have horrible cravings. Try NOT to give in tomorrow the mothers day dinner!!!!

feduptwice replied to feduptwice's response:
i found my measurements from my contest at work for BL and i actually was little over 257 when i started and my waistline was at 45 and hips at 55. Talking about blocking things out...:)
My waist is at 36 now

blondie454u responded:
Date Started: 12/2007

Goal Weight: 130

Weight when starting: 250

Waist when starting: 42

Weight or Pounds Off This Week: 3lbs, 133lbs

Waist This Week: 34

Notes on progress or trouble spots: 3 more pounds for me to lose yay!

Goals for the Upcoming Week: To stay focus on my plan.

Jis4Judy replied to blondie454u's response:
hi Amber you are so close to goal you must feel awsome,.,
congrats Hugs Judy:)

feduptwice replied to Jis4Judy's response:
wow Amber as much as i want to congratulate you just as much I am jealous of you...:) so congrats and yes girl i am jealous as hell:)))))))))) I know you like that:)

blondie454u replied to feduptwice's response:
Thanks girls! I couldn't have done this without any of you. Yes it does feel awesome since I have never been this small since I was like 9 years old. Mia you will get there so don't give up!

Amber

renaetastic responded:
Date Started: April 8, 2010

Goal Weight: 150

Weight when starting: 232

Weight or Pounds Off This Week: 2.5, now down to 212.5

Goals for the Upcoming Week: Lose that pesky 2.5 pounds while visiting my parents. I'll continue to have my two cheat meals (one on Saturday and one on Sunday), but I'll stick on my plan otherwise. I'm going to have to sneak in working out while I can (laps around the airport while waiting for my connection today!) and am determined not to sit on my ass otherwise.

dada1j responded:
Date Started: 2/27/10

Goal Weight: 150lbs

Weight when starting: 240lbs

Waist when starting: 44 inches

Weight or Pounds Off This Week: 3lbs

Waist This Week: 37 inches

Notes on progress or trouble spots: I'm ashamed to say that since vacation, I haven't been to the gym once. :( I am not going to make any excuses. I am just thankful that I am still losing weight even though it would be much faster if I worked out!

Goals for the Upcoming Week: Get back on my workout plan of 3-4 days in the gym.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have begun my fight to get healthy and thin in January. I have lost a small amount of weight since then and I am hoping to lose ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.