Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Karen254to149
Karen254to149 posted:
Hello. I am not new to WebMD but new to this forum. I have been a member of WW at 220 lbs. on my way from 254 to 149lbs. I must say being anonymous is somewhat empowering. Is that weird? I think being able to share and learn from others on the same journey will be a big resource for me. Glad I found you guys.

jis4judy responded:
Hi welcome aboard I am glad you found us too ..
looking forward to sharing my journey with you..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard.
Amber CW 129, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

jean4vr replied to blondie454u's response:
WELCOME, Karen.

I'm glad I found this forum, also. It really has helped me to get the support of fellow board buddies.

I never went to WW. Thought the plan was good but didnt want to spend $$. I like the 24/7 posting on here.

Well good luck and keep us informed.

68sunshine replied to jean4vr's response:
I am asking anyone to Please help me with trying to plan eating plans for for me.I need to know how to eat and exercise for 3rd shift.

jis4judy replied to 68sunshine's response:
Hi My Hubby works all night from 12mid to 8am.
I pack him a lunch to eat at night just like I would if he were on days
the very inportant thing to rememer about night shift work
is to get some sleep .. he gets home around 9 ish in the morning he says he eats one part of his lunch at 3 am and the rest in the car on the way home ... we take a walk together when he get home
I cook a dinner at Noonlunch time for both of us . he goes to bed around 2.30 sleep till 10:30 when he wakes to get ready for work ..
thats how his plan goes for night work ...
I hope this helps some
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

blondie454u replied to 68sunshine's response:
I work 3rd shift as well. I walk on my breaks and lunches. If some reason I am not able do it during that time I walk when I get home in the mornings. I eat a small bowl of cereal when I first wake up. I cook supper and eat that. I will pack several snacks to eat through the night. A combination of veggies, fruit, yogurt, and peanut butter. Then I will eat oats and some fruit for breakfast when I get home. Hope this helps. If you need to ask more I would be glad to help.

Amber
Amber CW 129-132 maintaining, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is no different then anyone else's. I am just ready to start living my life and feel like I have wasted too much time sitting on the side...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.