Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bentley4me
Bentley4me posted:
I just found this blog, and it is really motivating to read the experiences of others who are dealing with this serious topic of weight loss. This has been something I have faced most of my life, and I like the comfortable feeling of all the advice shared by members. I have entered this in my bookmarks and hope to keep motivated by reading everyone's stories! I do love the "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" ?comment - it is worth thinking about every time I want something that isn't healthy. ??

jis4judy responded:
Hi there welcome aboard
it really is good to read what others post it can help keep you focused on your journey to better health ...
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.
Amber CW 129-132 maintaining, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

pallzy responded:
Hi and welcome. I really like that quote too.
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 162

jean4vr replied to pallzy's response:
Welcome,

That IS one good quote. I "grab" inspiration everywhere!

One that I read recently was James Brown (from song) "Get up offa that thing"!! (Get your butt moving!)LOL

It can be just a simple reminder to keep us on rack.

ps Positive thoughts, positive actions, bring positive results.

KEEP posting!

davidica responded:
Hi, Bentley, and welcome! They really do keep you motivated especially now with the "rainbow" thread. That's tough! But it makes you think about what you decide to put in your mouth. )
SW 216 / GW 155 / CW 213 If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud. Emile Zola ...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.