Skip to content
report on my changes
Jis4Judy posted:
Hi I posted before about a change I was making eating a salad for lunch and haveing dinner later in the day than usual ..
we used to eat dinner at lunch time and a light supper so I turned it around for the time my DH was on vacation he goes back to work the end of this week.
well I weighed in at 152 today thats around my lowest point in maintainance 151 is my lowest . but since Christmas I was hanging onto several pounds 5 to be exact. now I may have gotten better results from that change if I didn;t have a sore foot during part of it. My walking and other exercise was sporatic ..
I think changes are a good thing next week I will be back to my old way of doing it...
during this last 3 weeks there were many planned indulgences too
I am calling this experament a success!
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

pallzy responded:
Sounds like it worked for you. Very cool. I will definitely have to remember next time I get stuck that I need to just change things up a bit.
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 162

fedupagain replied to pallzy's response:
Judy,good for you! I say it was a success. I hope i will get myself going well now that we not planning any parties or major eating out. I cannt believe how fast time goes-its already a middle of July and i still believe that i can get down to 170 by labor day......
Mia 5'9, SW260'ish/CW179/GW 155-160, mommy of 3 and 6 yo girls

blondie454u responded:
That's so cool Judy. Glad you feel good about it.
Amber CW 129-132 maintaining, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

jean4vr replied to blondie454u's response:
Judy,

You are doing sooo good tweaking your plan to get results in your maintenance. This is where alot of us bomb out.

Thanks for sharing your plan and your results.

Barb Jean

Jis4Judy responded:
Good morning ladies
I really think we sometimes get into ruts in our plans
because it is easier to follow the same routine.
any changes even my walking was different sometimes in the evening instead of morning,,
I was basically eating the same or worse even
but it seemed to work to wake my body from it;s rut..
so maybe I will have to do this more often changeing your whole workout may not be nessesary just doing things at a different time of day maybe the answer to changes..
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

davidica replied to Jis4Judy's response:
Kudos, Judy! :oD
SW 216 / GW 155 / CW 213 If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud. Emile Zola ...

Jis4Judy replied to davidica's response:
Thanks Davidica
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

fedupagain replied to Jis4Judy's response:
Judy i would love to change my routine but i can only exercise in the morning while my kids have breakfast, watch their cartoons. Right after that they demand to go outside and even though my yard is fenced off i dont let them go without me. Then is lunch time and shopping and all those things that need to be done around the house. I could exercise right before bed for about 30-35 min and i got an exercise bike but we had to return it-it wasnt working right,but we will get another one so i can add little more exercise to my routine and i like it before bed because at least at the end of the day i get to sit on my butt on it:)
Mia 5'9, SW260'ish/CW179/GW 155-160, mommy of 3 and 6 yo girls

Jis4Judy replied to fedupagain's response:
Hi Mia I think changeing routines is not nessesary all the time I was on the same routine bacically the whole 7 years for me it was a way to get rid of the holiday weight that seemed to get stuck .. I accually took advanrage of my DHs vacation time to do it and soon I will be back on the old system ...
You do a lot more exercise than I do thats for sure just liveing your life with the kids and all...

pallzy replied to fedupagain's response:
I always found if I tried to exercise to close to bed time that I was too "up" to get to sleep.
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 159

Jis4Judy replied to pallzy's response:
me too I like to slow down in the evening before bed...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and have just joined this group. I was a big baby (13.25lbs) and have never been small. But now that I'm in 54 with 5 pr...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.