Skip to content
I Made It!!!!
pallzy posted:
This makes two Friday's in a row that I've come in at 159 - so I am officially claiming that I am at my goal weight!!!!! I know there is no finish line, but it sure feels like a huge accomplishment. Now I get to journey on to the somewhat scary task of maintaining it.

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate it.

Sheryl
5'11  SW 275/GW 160/CW 159

fedupagain responded:
You B....! I am so jealous! lol This is wonderfull Sheryl. I cant wait to be able to state the same-"I am at my goal weight", that must feel like going straight to heaven without even dying:)
Mia 5'9, SW260'ish/CW179/GW 155-160, mommy of 3 and 6 yo girls

jis4judy responded:
good job sheryl
maintaining is just the same as the healthy eating you have been doing ..you may want to increase the calories by 100 and see if that will maintain your new low number just remember old eating habits are not allowed they may try to sneak back in but limit then as much as possabe. maintaining is tricky ..
I am doing a happy dance waveing hot pink pom poms
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

blondie454u responded:
Good Job! congrats! So doing the happy dance!!!!!
Amber CW 129-132 maintaining, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Marci320 replied to blondie454u's response:
Yay! Congrats to you! Are you going to go out and celebrate by buying some colorful clothing?

fedupagain replied to Marci320's response:
haha Sheryl and colorful clothing?-it is to laugh-well not that she shouldn't lol

pallzy replied to fedupagain's response:
Thanks ladies. I appreciate you all so very much. Expecially the pink pom-pom's.

I am wearing black today as a matter of fact. With blue jeans. Does that count as a color?

Sheryl
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 159

fedupagain replied to pallzy's response:
noooooooooo-put some baby blue on and some red or yellow! jeans in this heat??no-little jeans shorts and some colourful top.
Ps. shouldn't I had say "you skinny b....?" lol

I'm at work. It's jean Friday. Shorts aren't allowed. But, I'm going out with friends tonight and since the DH will be working and we won't be on the bike, it'll be shorts later on. Can't promise on the other colors though. I don't think I even own any baby blue or red. I do have an exercise tank top in yellow. But not wearing that out.

Sheryl i need your address i will mail you one for christmas-you have a very nice complection that would go great with red or burgundy

jis4judy replied to pallzy's response:
Hi sheryl if you can still wear black do so I can;t wear it anymore
because it brings out the shadows in my skin that I am not wanting to see . I wear a lot of corals and peachy colors yellow too also burgundy
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

I do really like burgundy. It's probably my favorite color - next to black. But, while I've been losing weight, I don't buy a lot of clothes. They weren't going to fit for very long anyway. So, what I did buy had to be pretty versatile. Black goes with anything. I will wear color with my black. I don't know how I manages, I didn't do it on purpose, but I ended up with a lot of blue and teal when I bought my summer clothes. But I really only buy enough to get through the week.

Shery burgundy it is-now just get me your address i will mail you a top to top everything in great burgundy colour!

Marci320 replied to fedupagain's response:
Watch out Sheryl, when Barb gets back from vacation we just may drive out with a load of colorful clothing and sundresses. Just a head's up!

In the meantime, I think burgundy would look beautiful on you, Sheryl! Go for it! You deserve it for all your hard work

wickedwanda0629 responded:
Sheryl,

Congrats

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a newlywed (married June 2010) and my husband and I are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am currently about 280 pounds, and would like to...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.