Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wednesday Wishing
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
I just read a post talking about how many people say "I'm____, but______." I know I do the same thing.

For example,
  • "I'm really sedentary, but I want to be fit"
  • "I'm a mom, but I would like to spend more time with my children."

• "I'm on a tight budget, but I would like to have more financial security and be able to give more money to those in need"

• "I'm a caregiver to my mom, but I wish I spent more time talking with her and getting her some friends in the area"

I would love to hear how you fill in these blanks: "I'm_____ , but_____."

Jis4Judy responded:
"I'm_a housewife___, but_wish I was better at keeping house"
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to Jis4Judy's response:
LOL Judy, I almost put that down. I'm a woman who admires great housewives, but I am really bad at keeping house.

(However, I am great at coming up with plans for it and for big projects. But, keeping house on a daily basis? Not so good.)

Jis4Judy replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
me too I am up for some pretty big jobs cleaning but doing it on a regular basis seems to fly by me
I can plan the meals and keep the kitchen fairly clean
and the bathroom gets done every so often but no scheduled times at all..
I have no schedule for house hold chores I do some every day but just enough to get by lazy lady thats me..

louise did you see the book I wrote you about all the steps I do for chicken broth?
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

Spotlight: Member Stories

Having weight issues is not new to me. Maintaining a healthy weight has been a life long issue. Being 100+ lbs. overweight is something new. After a f...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.