Skip to content
Farewell My Rock Stars
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Today is my last day at WebMD as a mod as I set out for new adventures.

We have a lot of meetings where we go over our numbers and then have to explain why they are up or down. It always gave me trouble because well, I didn't have the magic that made my communities great.

It was each of you in my communities. You support each other. You challenge each other. You offer resources and welcome the new members. Most of all you make our communities great. I thank you for all of that. Never forget how important YOU are--whether you just joined or you have been here since the beginning of the diet club--you are an important, valuable member of this community. Share yourself--even those slumps--because we all learn from that, we all relate to at least some part. Your victories make us believe we can all do it. Your struggles help us not feel alone.

I do promise to get a regular member name and stop in from time to time. It won't be Louise--they retire mod names like beloved sports players or something. But my communities have a hold on me...and I won't vanish completely.

Keep up the good work. Shed the bad habits and the pounds, keep working on the healthy lifestyle and know you, yes, you are special and beautiful. Even now, even if you haven't hit your goal weight or lost weight yet...you are beautiful.

I will miss being your mod.

jis4judy responded:
Oh Louise I kmew this was comeing but put it out of my mind
will miss haveing your reasoning power around and the little quizes..
Good luck on whatever you do I will look forward to seeing you as a member
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

SMCarter137 responded:
Aw, i've barely gotten to know you. But like Judy said please stop back from time to time. Good luck with the adventures ahead of you!
22 y/o 5'4 SW:226 lbs CW:201 lbs GW:145 lbs

jean4u replied to SMCarter137's response:
Hey Louise,

Just you "rock on"!

Barb Jean

pallzy replied to jean4u's response:
Louise, you will definitely be missed. I know I truly appreciated your imput.

Sheryl
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 159

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks everyone.

justmejust replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
Louise, glad you gave me helpful advise the last few days. It really meant a lot to me. Thank you and best wishes for whatever is in your future!
Laura GW 145 / CW 215 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 29 year old Borderline and Bipolar diagnosed girl who lives in Southern California. I am otherwise healthy just overweight. I deliver pizzas an...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.