Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Roll Call & Mini-Goal Check-In 3/8/11
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi There Everyone!

It's a new week, so it's time to check in! How is everyone doing with their diet, weight loss and/or measurements? Do a quick mental check on how you feel you did this week and leave a note here. We'll do the same & be here to support each other through the good & the bad.

What's your Mini-Goal this week? Keep it something that is challenging yet achievable. We need those little victories to stay strong!

If you'd like to keep track of your stats, you can copy/paste this format and share in your reply. But, you don't have to! Just share your mini-goals if you like!

• Height:
  • Current Weight:
  • Previous Weight (last weigh in):
  • Previous Mini-Goal Status: (hit or miss, challenges, etc)
  • This Week's Mini-Goal:
FirstPrevious12NextLast

blondie454u responded:
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Current Weight: Not sure
  • Previous Weight (last weigh in): 139
  • Previous Mini-Goal Status: To control my binge eating
  • This Week's Mini-Goal: The same my previous mini goal.
Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Current Weight: 154
  • Previous Weight (last weigh in): 155
  • Previous Mini-Goal Status: (hit or miss, challenges, etc) I can;t remember what my mini goal was
  • This Week's Mini-Goal: to make sure I eat a rainbow every day
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life isn;t allways what we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

kittykatjenn responded:
  • Height: 5'7
  • Current Weight: 185
  • Previous Weight (last weigh in): 188
  • Previous Mini-Goal Status: (hit or miss, challenges, etc) To avoid the temptations!
  • This Week's Mini-Goal: Not go overboard with the bday celebrations!
  •  
    tymeless replied to kittykatjenn's response:
    Thats great keep it up an have a great Birthday mines is on the 22nd..

nursingbug replied to tymeless's response:
    • Height: 5 ft 5 in
    • Current Weight: 242
    • Previous Weight (last weigh in): 245
    • Previous Mini-Goal Status: (hit or miss, challenges, etc) eat more veggies- doing good
    • This Week's Mini-Goal: No more sweets or fast food!

justmejust replied to nursingbug's response:
    • Height: 5 ft 3 in
    • Current Weight: 215
    • Previous Weight (last weigh in): 215
    • Previous Mini-Goal Status: eat one more whole food a day
    • This Week's Mini-Goal: move one more day this week
    Laura GW 145 / CW 215 / SW 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps to to healthy lifestyle change. Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey

FitnessAfter40 replied to jis4judy's response:
    I love your mini-goal Judy! How do you eat a rainbow?

jis4judy replied to FitnessAfter40's response:
    Hi Fitnessafter40

today my rainbow started with an orange red raspberries in my cereal
    my dinner /lunch had green brocolli little red potato
    a side salad that had mixed greens yellow peppers green cukes red onions and red tomato .

later I will have plums and blueberries to finish my rainbow
    so far red orange yellow and green
    see it's easy to eat a rainbow ...
    I get a great mix of the healthy things My body needs
    Hugs Judy:)
    SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life isn;t allways what we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to jis4judy's response:
    You are so creative, Judy. I love it! Easy way to remember your fruits and veggies. Heck, we might even be able to convince our kids or grandkids to eat veggies if we tell them they need to eat their daily rainbow!

jis4judy replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
    thats a good idea Andie tell kids to eat a rainbow thats pretty easy way to get the right things in kids ..
    the thing is the more varied the rainbow the more anti oxidents you get better health follows a rainbow //
    SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

justmejust replied to jis4judy's response:
    I love your rainbow analogy too, Judy. I had red and green lettuce today and pea soup. That was a lot of green, thank goodness for my health! Tomorrow I'm going to add another color!
    Laura GW 145 / CW 215 / SW 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps to to healthy lifestyle change. Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey (Judy)

jis4judy replied to justmejust's response:
    Hi Laura my rainbows are all heavy on the reds and greens
    I seem to have the most trouble getting the blues and purples because blueberries and plums aren;t allways available..
    SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Mavericksmom replied to jis4judy's response:
    Judy you could try eggplant and then you would have your purple, I saw a really yummy recipe for Eggplant lasagna on tv last night(i know you love lasagna) YOu just slice it lengthwise in 3/4 in "slabs" then season them how you like *(i would use just pepper and some sea salt) then grill them on a grill pan, when tender just layer about 4 slices of EP then sauce, mozz cheese (can def use low fat or no fat) then just keep layering. And since everything is warm you only have to bake for like 15 min. I would add a lil parmesan cheese too...

jis4judy replied to Mavericksmom's response:
    Hi mavericks Mom
    I have have never tried eating egg plant somehow it looks too weird to me maybe it is time I gave it a try . so basically you make the EP and use it in place of the lasagna noodles and riccotta cheese ...? use tomato sauce and other cheeses like parm and motzarella? this could work as long as I can get used to that particuliar vegie... It maybe worth a try ..
    thanks Hugs Judy:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 52 years old, severely asthmatic, have a leg that was once badly broken and doesn't tolerate exercise well. Because of my lung problem, I am ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
    Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.