Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Biggest struggle...
midimoo posted:
I work graveyards every other week. I find it hard to eat enough or eat right when I am working nights. Nothing sounds good except for the things I really shouldn't be eating. I need to figure out a meal plan that is taste and fun. Does anyone have any ideas? I also am starting the Jilian Micheals 30 shred tomorrow. So hopefully that will help. Has anyone tried this work out?
-Mindi cw 238 sw 238

jis4judy responded:
Hi there I did allready send a post well here we go again
I think your rotateing schedule is gonna be a little different to make a plan You may have to make 2 plans one for each week

for the graveyard shift my DH is one one of those
I pack him a lunch that he can have during the night
and we have dinner together around noon time
he goes to bed around 2 ish wakes at 10;30 to get ready and begin his comute
I hope this helps some with the grave yard shift anyway
I usually pack him a sandwich some carrot sticks and bell pepper strips a piece of fruit
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
I work the grave yard shift as well and I eat the same as I do during that shift as I would during the day. It's about what you put in your mouth when you do eat. Just making better choices.
Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

midimoo responded:
I am actually pretty lucky. I found out that two of my night coworkers are on weight watchers now. I think it is easier if you have others around you dieting as well.

I tried the 30 shred today and it kicked my butt! I am in love with this work out program. Now I just need to keep with it.

Thank you all!
-Mindi cw 238 sw 238

jis4judy replied to midimoo's response:
Oh thats a good thing haveing others around going thru the same journey .. I am happy for you
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just joining to find some support as I begin this long road. I've struggled with weight all of my life, and now as a 42 year old, I am having a di...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.