Skip to content
It's my time
Rachel2422 posted:
I am 24yrs old and have always been a little chunky but I don't how I got to 250 pounds! It's time to change my life and be healthy. I joined this group so I could have support when I need it. And so I can succeed at losing weight.

Jis4Judy responded:
Hi Rachel
welcome aboard so tell us more about what you are doing to change your eating habits for life . may I suggest you make small changes every day something new to change ,,
before you begin you should be looking closely at how and when you choose to eat take note of any places that need improvement then make the changes you need to make to become healthy as well as slim..

the journey starts in the grocery store don;t by the "trigger" foods my trigger food is icecream and sweets controling them is still a struggle after many years on my journey to better health...
we have a great group of members that can help you and support you ... here are two sites I found to be helpful in creating my plan

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/healthy-diet/NU00200

http://www.fitday.com/

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 153ish maintaining Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
Hi Rachel,

Sending support your way!

Barb

SMCarter137 responded:
Welcome! That is the same reason that I joined this group as well. You'll find all the tips, tricks, and support from all our members. Keep us updated as well. :)
23 y/o 5'4 SW:226 lbs CW:174.8 lbs GW:145 lbs IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! (29.8 lbs to go)

blondie454u responded:
welcome aboard!
Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21. In November of 2010 I tipped the scales at 280 lbs. I was depressed because of me weight. With my wedding coming up in June 2011, I knew I ne...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.