Skip to content
Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board!
justmejust posted:
Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board! That year went so fast!

I am so happy to report I am on the right path. I still have 3/4 of my journey to go but I know I have successfully changed my lifestyle!

And it feels great! Just like I used to feel before I gained the weight! It's fabulous!
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

jean4u responded:
Laura,

I want to wish you a Happy One Year Anniversary and continued success toward your healthy lifestyle journey.

Like you say the year goes very fast.

Count your healthy blessings!

Barb

Happy Monday!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Lurking - I'm the moderator for the Diet Community . Just wanted to give you a virtual HIGH FIVE! You should be so proud of yourself!

Come visit us and share your wisdom

Happy, healthy Monday!

Haylen

blondie454u responded:
Yay! Congrats!
Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

justmejust replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen! I'll check it out!
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Barb, Thanks Amber!

54Susan responded:
Congratulations!!

justmejust replied to 54Susan's response:
Thanks 54 Susan!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I going through menopause and gained 10 pounds to my top weight of 240. I am 5'10', so people told me I carried my weight well, but the bottom...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.