Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board!
justmejust posted:
Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board! That year went so fast!

I am so happy to report I am on the right path. I still have 3/4 of my journey to go but I know I have successfully changed my lifestyle!

And it feels great! Just like I used to feel before I gained the weight! It's fabulous!
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

jean4u responded:
Laura,

I want to wish you a Happy One Year Anniversary and continued success toward your healthy lifestyle journey.

Like you say the year goes very fast.

Count your healthy blessings!

Barb

Happy Monday!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Lurking - I'm the moderator for the Diet Community . Just wanted to give you a virtual HIGH FIVE! You should be so proud of yourself!

Come visit us and share your wisdom

Happy, healthy Monday!

Haylen

blondie454u responded:
Yay! Congrats!
Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

justmejust replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Haylen! I'll check it out!
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Barb, Thanks Amber!

54Susan responded:
Congratulations!!

justmejust replied to 54Susan's response:
Thanks 54 Susan!