Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board!
    justmejust posted:
    Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on this board! That year went so fast!

I am so happy to report I am on the right path. I still have 3/4 of my journey to go but I know I have successfully changed my lifestyle!

And it feels great! Just like I used to feel before I gained the weight! It's fabulous!
    Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

jean4u responded:
    Laura,

I want to wish you a Happy One Year Anniversary and continued success toward your healthy lifestyle journey.

Like you say the year goes very fast.

Count your healthy blessings!

Barb

Happy Monday!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Lurking - I'm the moderator for the Diet Community . Just wanted to give you a virtual HIGH FIVE! You should be so proud of yourself!

Come visit us and share your wisdom :)

Happy, healthy Monday!

Haylen

blondie454u responded:
    Yay! Congrats!
    Amber CW 139 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

justmejust replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thanks Haylen! I'll check it out!
    Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 207 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

justmejust replied to blondie454u's response:
    Thanks Barb, Thanks Amber!

54Susan responded:
    Congratulations!!

justmejust replied to 54Susan's response:
    Thanks 54 Susan!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Gained weight, then some more, and a bit more over the past 20 years. Always seemed to be a reason to start dealing with it later, pregnancies, colleg...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
    As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.