Skip to content
Hope Everyone had a Happy Easter !
Zevah posted:
I ate my dinner, had wine and even desert (banana cream pie), and I
enjoy every little bit of it even though I felt very stuffed.
So instead of seat on the sofa and feel sorry for my self i went for a
long walk in the park with my boyfriend, it was great.
We got back home and after a little wile I had a bit more of desert.
Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I'll go back on my health habits.
At least, I made the desert with low fat milk, low fat sour cream and low fat whipped cream.
What I'm doing in a healthier life style and I'll give my self permission to
eat some of the old goodies from time to time.
Have a great week everybody

totallywiggedout responded:
You made a good decision with the potatoe salad. Wish I'd have had a little wine to go with my dinner too, but none in house, lol. Our dessert was pineapple upside down cake, and yes I had some.
Stressed out when I added everything to my log and added it up, but then I had just raw baby carrots and hummus for supper because just needed something but not alot since still sort of full from the rich food earlier.
Kim SW 243 CW 211.6 GW 135 Diet and Exercise go hand in hand--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

blondie454u responded:
Same here I had coconut pie and a little bit of chocolate pie and some Easter candy and some in there I had Easter dinner and I'm stuffed. Gonna be supper healthy this week for sure!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
yes ladies I am joining you in the I ate Easter candy for my dessert and even had some banana bread I am not sure if I can even logg it several peeps and a reeses peanut butter egg
will give it a try
but the rest of the week will be super healthy for me too //
Holidays happen . the good part is even my indulgenceses were smaller than they used to be . thats something I can live with //
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Me too, ladies! I overate both Sat. and Sun. No desserts, but way too much potato casserole and I had one homemade roll Sat. and one again on Sunday. We ate around 3pm yesterday and I was so full, I didn't even want anything last night! Like the rest of you, today's a new day and I am going to be sure I'm back to healthy, controlled eating. Boy, it was good though.
Debbie SW 265 CW 179 GW 150 - We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
Maya Angelou

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Diane and it seems like I always have had problems with my weight. As a young girl, around 10, I would get up in the middle of the night an...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.