Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The felling of been in control is the greatest feeling of all !
Zevah posted:
It gives you the confidence to make the right choices.
You don't feel intimidate when you have to go out to eat, or when you have to face a holiday getting, because you know you can always find something within the health lines everywhere.
I'm experience that feeling right now, and it's amazing!
I believe I feel this way because I'm getting informed, I exercise most days (at least 4 times a week), and I don't put too much pressure on my self as far as how many lbs a week should I lose or how long should take for me to lose the weight. I have short term goals and works better for me.
WebMD has playing a big role on my journey, keeps me informed and give me tools to pursue my goals, and this community has been a great support.
I lost 2.5lbs 2 weeks ago, 0.5lbs last week and 1.5 this week, that has been my pattern, little by little, and it's ok. I have lost a total of 15.5lbs and I feel great.
So this week I want to share a summary of my journey so far and say thank you to all of you for the encouragement and support!
Have a great week everybody

jis4judy responded:
Oh Zevah thanks for the update I am so happy for you getting informed and being as healthy as possable is the best goal ever . You seem to have achieved the right frame of mind to succeed on this journey ..
Doing a Happy dance for your 15.5 pounds so far awsome results
wtg
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u responded:
WTG!!!! WOW down 15.5.

That is soo cool!!!

Thanks for sharing how you are doing it, too.

Barb

mefirstforever responded:
Congrats Zevah,

Wow 15.5 pounds

Thanks for sharing, all these comments that I read makes me feel like I'm not alone in this journey. Every day I look forward in reading all the posts.
Helene GW 140 CW 196.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Tomato05 responded:
Hi Zevah, you definitely have the right approach: shed the weight gradually, change your approach to food and eating gradually, make exercise a part of your life (without it ruling your life).

15.5lbs is a lot! Well done.

abnersmom responded:
WTG Zevah! You have definitely figured it out. I love your attitude. This journey is just as much mental/emotional as physical and you are doing it. Congrats!
Debbie SW 265 CW 172 GW 150 - Today, I choose the higher road -
the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

blondie454u responded:
That's awesome. I'm glad you've found what works for you! Keep up the good work!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 52 years old, severely asthmatic, have a leg that was once badly broken and doesn't tolerate exercise well. Because of my lung problem, I am ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.