Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why do I want to eat.
beautifulbuffalo posted:
Usually I don't eat enough but now all I want to do is eat. How do I stop I'm blowing up like a balloon.
BB

totallywiggedout responded:
Try to think of food as fuel for your body. You can give it a whole lot of regular unleaded and it wont get you as far as a half tank of Super Unleaded.
It's not quantity your body needs it's quality. Make sure you get all of your daily recommended nutrients IN the HEALTHY FOOD that you eat, not in vitamin form. Raw, whole foods, low fat unprocessed meats, whole grains. Try to stay away from fried foods, most breads and white pastas and grains.
Try baked Kale, it's been blogger tested by alot of us, good stuff , tastes a lot like potatoe chips and has way lower calories.
Drink a full bottle or 16oz of water every time you get the hungries. Wait 10 min after finishing the water. I bet your body was thirsty , not hungry more than half the time. But if you are still hungry, grab 1 whole carrot or a handful of babies, or have presliced cucumber and celery in a ziplock top shelf in fridge so you can grab anytime.
Hope this helps.
K
Kim SW 243 CW 205.4 GW 135

All the Dreamers are Dieting

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.--Erma Bombeck

blondie454u responded:
Kim has given you some great advice that works. Just stick around and read. You will find a lot of information that works. Good luck to you!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been "chubby." And I have spent majority of my adolescence trying to be skinny and failing. The lowest Ive been is 157. I no...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.