Skip to content
Need site help
Zevah posted:
Hi everybody!
Even though I don't count calories, I would like to know if I have to do anything to update my calorie intake as I lose the weigh or if the site does it automatically?
I kind of keep an eye on it and it hasn't change since I started.
Thanks!

abnersmom responded:
Hi Zevah, it does update the calorie and fitness requirements when you update your weight profile. If you are already at 1200 cals, it will stay there but the calories you need to burn will change is what I have found.
Debbie SW 265 CW 167 GW 150 - Today, I choose the higher road -
the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Zevah replied to abnersmom's response:
Thanks!
It seems the same since I guess it didn't change much since I started.
It will change some more as I loose i guess.
Have a great day.

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Hey Debbie, I've been wondering just exactly HOW to update my profile. I'm so worried that I'll lose all of my saved menu items that I'm afraid to try the update. Can you let me know how to do this updating step by step? Cause I'm sure I should after losing 40 lbs.
Thanks in advance
K
Kim SW 243 CW 200 GW 135

Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of Cheerios.

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, You are probably asking the wrong person, but on Sundays, I go to the food and fitness planner, click on weight profile and it pulls up a screen where I can change my weight (says you are currently at...., but next to that you can type in your new weight). That should change the calories you can consume and what you need to burn. Hope that helps.
Debbie SW 265 CW 167 GW 150 - Today, I choose the higher road -
the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

norma_j replied to abnersmom's response:
You are correct Debbie .. I do that every day .. I weigh everyday and put it in .. it lets me see how my weight fluctuates.
Norma SW 222/ CW 193/ GW 150

Failure is not an option when Success requires just a little more effort!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a native Western New Yorker in the midst of a battle for my health whilst living abroad, away from my friends and family. I've been gainfu...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.