Skip to content
Hello ladies I'm back !!!
mefirstforever posted:
Hi ladies I missed you all so much.

I've been busy these last few weeks actually 2 months; my mom was in and out of the hospital 3 times. Know she's doing much better. I've been on cruse control.
This week has been great I had my kids over for at least 4 dinners Good for the moral.

I never gave up but didn't do great ether. Back up to 201.8 said never again 200 but here I am. Yesterday attacked the garage well this will take 3 weeks LOL did one trip this morning to the eco center for old wood etcâ?¦. Rome was not build in one day.

Boy it took me an hour to go true most of the blog that I misted!!! All so worth it!!!!

Norma, Congrats on the job, and all the best for the interviews.

You are all so motivating Mini goal and all.

We have Kim taking the city Hall Go Kim Go!! But pleasssse no more overdoing!!!!!!

Pi just plowing a way at it. It's a live time journey so you will get to your goal. The body has a funny way of deciding when. Have a great time on your mini vacation.

Barb thanks for the oatmeal protein tip I will try it this week

Tomato yes carbs!!!!!! My pacifier I have to grow up and try to wean myself it isn't easy LOOLLLLL!!!!!

Roh So glad you're still eating real foods. Cassiopia Dawn Beautifull Greek Queen!

Amber, you probably right about exercise and mood, I've been in such mood. Not exercising.

Debbie, you are an inspiration look just at the last year WOW!!! If you have to work mit as well be on the poolside LOL p.s. you must cringe quite often when you read my blog.

Judy the work would not be the same without you! That comes from the heart.

Know I have to get out of the righting starting on the doing,

Like Judy says JUST DO IT
Helene GW 140 CW 201.8 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

3point14 responded:

Glad your Mom's doing so much better!
SW:170 CW:134 GOAL!120

You can do what you want to: whenever you want to,
You can do what you want to: there's no one to stop you...
~~Elliott Smith

jean4u responded:
Helene, Nice to hear your Mom's doing better. When I don't come here alot, I really feel lost, too. I like it much better when I keep up.

Sounds like you were busy with the family and that is important. BALANCE, BALANCE, oh and FOCUS, FOCUS!!!

Barb

norma_j responded:
Glad to here your mom is doing better Helene!

I get lost when I don't come here often. It is my lifeline to continue to know that I am not in this alone... that there are others out there struggling to get to the same healthy goal that I am searching for and others who are trying to maintain that healthy goal.

Best of luck at getting back on track.
Norma SW 222/ CW 197/ GW 150

Failure is not an option when Success requires just a little more effort!

Tomato05 replied to 3point14's response:
Good news that your mom is now more stable.

Just take it day by day.

Keep up the morale! Believe that every day is a gift...

totallywiggedout responded:
Well, Helene, no Rome wasn't built in a day, but , if you get tired of the clean up, you could buy a fiddle and play while it BURNS! lol
I was looking up different protein subs for shakes , and found the cooked oatmeal too. Also , found Fat Free cottage cheese as a protein for shakes, I did try this with strawberries and Silk, but I do suggest a packet or two of stevia to sweeten it up as cottage cheese has that sourish flavor to it. But it does give good protein.
You can lose that weight, Helene, you know how, and now that your mom is finally on the mend its time to take care of yourself again. For those family get togethers have everyone make or bring a different low fat/low cal dish to pass. It'll be easier on you and you still get to be with family.
Make your weight loss a family affair. Everyone wants to keep you around for as long as possible, so why not?
Huggs
K
Kim SW 243 CW 190.6 GW 135

Many of Life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --- Thomas Edison

abnersmom responded:
Hi Helene,

This is a great day on the board! You checked in and your mom is better and Barbara said hi! You all have made my day. So nice to hear from friends, virtual and otherwise.

Sounds like you are back on track and ready to do this!
Debbie SW 265 CW 163.6 GW 150 - If you are going down a road and don't like what's in front of you and look behind you and don't like what you see, get off the road. Create a new path! Angelou

blondie454u responded:
Glad to hear that your mom is doing better. I bet that is such a relief! Also glad you found sometime to post to let us know how you are doing and such. It's good to get things out sometimes. I just wish some of you gals was closer so we could do dinner or something but glad I found this place!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am very new to this and I am unsure of how to get started. I will be married for 30 years this Dec. I have two boys 28 and 25. I need to make a heal...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.