Skip to content
Kim the Salsa report
jis4judy posted:
Hi Kim wow when you leave the salsa to sit for a day or 2 it gets really hot when you use jalepinos... I put the seeds in after a few hours it wasn;t giving me the heat but sitting for 2 days awsome heat
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
At first, I was thinking I'd need to apologize for burning your tongue, then I saw the word Awesome and I guess it was ok after all huh? It is somewhat atomic when you put in the seeds. But remember, it won't keep as long as jarred salsas will because it has no preservatives. Just watch for any metalic taste to the tomatoes(like when they "go over"), but it should last up to a week covered in the fridge.
Huggs
K
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
It was better than the jar stuff I use it to flavor boneless breast of chicken topped with salsa is great I don;t use with chips //
My dh puts it on everythingLOl
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was always skinny. Worked hard at it. Then 20 years ago, i met my husband. I've put on 70 lbs since then. I've tried different diets. I real...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.