good Frieday morning
jis4judy posted:
How is everyone ?
well i had the hungry horrors yesterday and survived them almost
will have to do damage control today //
ate a bit more than I should have ..
so today will be low cal day .
what are your plans for the weekend ?
One more week left in Pis challenge I hope you are all doing well..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy.
I'm doing better with my goals. I actually got back up to kissin close to 190 end of last week and it scared the bejeesus out of me, back down to 187 now and am on course to goal of 185ish by eom.
Am sort of stalling on the cleaning and re-rooming of items atm. A house has just come up for rent with central air and heat, which would be REALLY nice to have, and it'll be avail about the 1st of Sept at only $25 more than we pay right now. Since we are really considering it, I'm stuck on what to actually do for this other goal. More later on that. I should know by mid to late next week if the current occupant is definitely getting out by sept 1, atm she seems very..... solidly homesteaded. Porch swing still hanging ... potted plants still adorning the sides of walkway, lol. But maybe she's gotten most of the inside packing done..... One can only hope.
Since I haven't gotten a looksee inside , it'll prolly be right after the 1st week of sept to get in if we get it. She has indoor/outdoor cats from what I saw so , If we do get it, I'm bombing the place b4 we move into it lol.
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim
sound good to have a place like that I hope she moves out quick so you can get it ...
good job getting back to your 187 I ate too much banana bread yesterday I added dried blueberries to it and boy did that increase the flavors. big mistake should have left it plain with only walnuts in
I hear you are part of a new group when are you gonna visit . congrats on it

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hi Judy, Happy Friday to you! I was excited this morning to weigh in at 159!! Figure it's water weight because I sweated a lot yesterday during my walk, but we can always hope. Am going to a sleepover with girlfriends tonight! We will have so much fun, but healthy eating will be challenging. So glad I got that boost this morning to keep me on the right path!!
Have a great weekend everyone.
Debbie SW 265 CW 162 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Oh thats great Debbie a great boost to keep you on track ..
have fun at the sleepover It has been a long time since I was at a sleep over
just remember the fiends at the party are the focus not the food served . that has been my rant for a long time ..
I was up a whole 2 pounds this morning 151.5\ gotta get a hold on things before it gets outa control//

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy, I hear the "hungry horrors" called my name, too. Really, not too bad but must make them STOP before this slip gets back to being a habit. I know mine was the salty night snack one day and then it was the salty snack and find some chocolate. Got to stop that stringing the bad snacks together. I mean one is bad enough!

I know what you say, too about seeing two lbs. up. Hate that. You can do this. We got work to do and we can do this together.

Barb

jean4u replied to abnersmom's response:
Debbie, Maybe staying hydrated will help with keeping under control with the sleepover. Just get back on track after it, too. Enjoy the special night and don't beat yourself up for anything....it's just one night. Your healthy journey is a lifetime!

WTG on 159!!!

Barb

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I sure wish you good luck on getting to see the inside of the new place. Hope it is good. Hope it works out for you, too.

Let us know how that goes.

Barb

Foreverinyoureyes2 responded:
Hi Judy!

My 2 best gal friends and I are 1 week into a Biggest Loser type weight loss challenge.

We all weighed in last Friday and the deal is that the person that loses the least on Fridays has to buy coffee for the other 2. Our final weigh in is on 9/28/2012 and the person that has lost the least at that time buys the winner lunch. (We are doing our annual fall shopping spree on the 28th.)

Last week I was at 147.2 which is the highest I have been in a long time. This morning I was at 143.2. Four Pounds! That is quite a loss for me. The only change I made was to make it a total committment to get 40 minutes of exercise every day. I made 6 out of 7 this week.

I am excited and looking forward to the weekend. Don't really have any plans, other than making sure I get my 40 mins of excercise all days! But I tend to keep myself pretty busy on weekends.

Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy today!

jis4judy replied to Foreverinyoureyes2's response:
Hi Forever
wow you are doing great I like that you have a challenge like thing going on with friends
I am still doing my exercise every well almost every day I take one day a week off of intentional exercise.
I hope the lunch is a healthy one for the winner of your competition...
keep on the journey and It is great to see you here ..
I remember you from the 25-50 board

kalimiller replied to jis4judy's response:
I've been doing pretty good this week - exception of last night. I made some chocolate chip zucchini bread...first time using my new bread machine. I think I picked the wrong setting because it wasn't cooked all the way through. I had a few bites and ended up throwing the rest away because it just was a disaster.

My zucchini was way too big to taste good just baked and seasoned - we'd let it grow in our garden a few days too long. So I had to think of something else to do with it.

On the upside, I got a bunch of vegetables to eat - and I've eaten some of them. Yay!

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
I dont think I know how to visit. I keep looking for mail on it but I otherwise I'm not sure I understood the concept.
email me plz on this if you can
zippydooda05@hotmail.com thanks Judy
Huggs
K
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
OMG 159!!!!!? Holy Crow! That's really close to your goal.
grats and a huge squeeze. air kiss air kiss.
K
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy.....BANANA BREADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! LOL
it helps if you don't EAT 2 lbs of banana bread just sayin
xoxo
K
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

totallywiggedout replied to Foreverinyoureyes2's response:
Hey, if that's all it's taking and you are still eating well, then , a little more exercise really never hurt anyone, ya know? Good for you . Keep us posted you are doing great.
Huggs
K
Kim SW 243 CW 187 GW 135

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.