Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
dfg
hopeilose posted:
Hello
DID good yesterday....cals around 1100, and todays dfg...

breakfast
packet of instant oatmeal

lunch
2 slices of wheat toast
1 tbsp of spin blend
1 sliced up tomato
2 homemade dill pickle slices

Dinner
three slices of homemade pizza,
which was 9 black olives, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, 1/2 cut up green pepper, 4 oz of mozz cheese, and of course the bread and sauce

Snack
Havent had it yet , but in my budget
1 cup of butterscotch sugar free pudding
which is made with one cup of 1% milk

calories for the day..

weight this morning was 211.2

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi , Hi
Let's see.
Breakfast for me was
1 sl whole wheat french toast
The rest of the egg from toast was then whipped with a splash of skim to make sm amount of scrambled eggs
1 sm patty turkey breakfast sausage
1.5 Tblsp sugar free pancake syrup
coffee w/ stevia

lunch
1/2 heart healthy pita pocket stuffed with
handfull baby spinach
1/4 apple sliced
3 pcs shaved roast turkey , deli meat
3/4 c Almond Silk

snack
4 saltines thinly coated with creamy peanut butter

Dinner
Campbells tomato soup, made with water
1/2 heart healthy pita stuffed with 1/2 can water packed tuna mixed with 2 Tblsp fat free cheddar cheese then grilled with PAM butter flavor spray

Weight this am still hovering at 186
Kim SW 243 CW 186 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jean4u responded:
Hi,

You are doing so good about keeping track of your food. Good!!!

Are you keeping track of water intake? That is one that I had to do and still gets bad if I don't watch it.

Keep coming here for support.

Barb

hopeilose replied to jean4u's response:
Hello Jean
No not keeping track of water intake...I hate to admit it but not much of a water drinker...probably drink about 32 oz a day of water, sometimes a bit more....

Drinks today so far:
cup of black coffee
glass of water
glass of sun tea
12 oz can diet soda

Thanks..nancy

totallywiggedout replied to hopeilose's response:
Hi Nancy. I HATED water. Absolutely hated it. Then when I got on this journey of mine, I started out carrying those reg. 16 oz bottles everywhere. It got so I was drinking about a case of those every 4 days and it got mucho expensive, so I bought 4 reg gallons of water, and now just refill those at the local water supplier.
The true turning point was when I purchased a 32 oz water bottle from Big Lots. It cost just 2 bucks and I put that in my purse and carry it EVERYWHERE.
For my am walks of a mile or a bit more, I drink 16 oz before I take off, then I get back to the car and while driving home, I drink the other 16 oz to empty it. I get home, refill and sit and blog for a bit, I drink water with my lunch, and dinner and I now find that even standing in line at walmart I'll sip at it. It's even less habit , its mindless. I just DO it.
Try finding a big cheapy water bottle and try it my way, it really does work. The only places I can't take it in is the movies and the library. But everywhere else I go, IT goes.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 186 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jean4u replied to hopeilose's response:
Nancy,

It took me about 6 mos to get into the OK, I will try to get 64 oz of water in. I bought 2-32 oz. containers and mix Crystal Light. I add ice and this is my go-to drink. I pack it for car drives and in the house. I drink 2 big mugs of tea in the AM with Splenda and ff milk.

The increase in water makes you feel full. Sometimes we mistake thirst for hunger and we get out of control with food. Water will also flush your body of sodium.

So, just lots of good benefits.

BTW, I saw you track your food on another blog, good girl!

Barb

hopeilose replied to jean4u's response:
Hi
Thanks for the water tips Kim and barb..been better about the water thing...Hubby got me a liter bottle of water, and been refilling it since then, and I freeze it...so good nice cold ice water..Thinking I like it real cold

I do drink suntea a lot...never really thought about counting it as water...

thanks for the tips girls...nancy

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is no different then anyone else's. I am just ready to start living my life and feel like I have wasted too much time sitting on the side...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.