Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
NOT GONE ...JUST LURKING
norma_j posted:
Hey Everyone! Hope all are doing well .. I have been lurking and reading not a whole lot of time lately. Got back to trying to eat right this week and paying attention to what I am supposed to be doing.. trying to get back on track and putting a little structure in my life. Loving the new job .. starting to learn more and getting into a routine which is so what I need.

Kim I hope your doing okay! I know you are down there in Isaac's path!

Talk again soon!
Norma SW 222/ CW 203/ GW 150

Failure is not an option when Success requires just a little more effort!

justmejust responded:
Hi Norma!

Nice to hear your enjoying your new job.

I have been busy at the Community College taking a few classes in sculpture and drawing and doing homework too.

I haven't even had the time to lurk!

Hope all are well here,

Laura
Laura 155 - 203 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

totallywiggedout responded:
NORMA J!!!!! Sooooo glad to see you again. Too bad I missed you
I'm fine. It pitched a fit for about a day, windy, rainy, nasty, then we got a bit of ground fog. I think it's pretty much over though. The ground got good and saturated, had some puddles then even they soaked in. It's calling for some tstorms over the next few days, I'm not sure if that's still part of Isaac or not.
Glad your job is fulfilling and that you like it.
Also mega glad that you are still trying to do your body good by eating right, or at least as best you can. By your post you aren't doing too badly keeping on top of your journey along with learning the new job , but we already knew that you multitask well.
xoxo
K
Kim SW 243 CW 186 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
Hi Norma nice to see you post so glad the job is going well
eating healthy can help your mind work better too there are no ends to the benifits of eating healthy and getting some movement in ... once you get used to your new routine things will be easier.
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hi Norma,

Glad you took time to check in. So glad that the new job is going well and that you are getting back on track. Check in when you can - we miss you!
Debbie SW 265 CW 159 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jean4u responded:
Hi Norma,

Good that the work structure is helping you to get back on track. We all need to create one if we don't have work to give us one.

Nice to hear the new job is clicking for you, WTG!!!

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Glad to see you posting!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Norma, How are you doing with the new job and your back on track program. Keep on lurking it's the only way !!!

Miss you
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kayla and I am a 24 year old graduate student. I have put on about 60 lbs since high school and have been struggling to lose the weight. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.