Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I FORGOT TO EAT
maybembt posted:
yesterday was a very busy day. i went to the hospital to pay my bill and to get my cast cut back a little i was there for 5 hours. at suppertime i realized i hadnt eaten lunch!
Marybeth 228-205-150

I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.
NOW CHOOSE LIFE (Deut 30:19)

abnersmom responded:
Wow! I can honestly say no matter how busy I am I've never forgotten to eat. My mother used to say that all the time.

Hope your feeling better.
Debbie SW 265 CW 159 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

blondie454u responded:
I would pass out!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Marybeth. did your cast feel better after you got it trimmed? Make sure to cut a "jock sock" foot off , pull it over your cast and up to upper arm then tuck in under top edge then fold rest down over top of it for comfort. It always helped for me because those things get looser and tend to rub the wrong way after a week or so.
I can't , without being a total hypocrite, say don't skip meals. I have found since my kids have gotten down here , that I am lucky to eat something small for breakfast then I find that I'm woozy fixing late suppers, because I have run around so much, I haven't eaten , say since 7am. I am trying to turn that around and get back onto a schedule of sorts, but atm I we are all just so worn out from moving stuff and then job searching for them, that it's almost impossible to keep track of meals. I am still trying to eat healthy when I do eat tho and am not eating a bunch of quick grab crap but something like a sprig of grapes while on the go. I'm thinking smoothies may be the choice of course for me, as they are normally for you because they are quick and easy and can be put into a "to go" cup, lol.
huggs, take care of that wrist.
K
Kim SW 243 CW 186 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

mefirstforever responded:
I also forget to eat when I`m to busy. Like today we had breafast at 9.30 and lunch at 3:30. But the problem with that is that I probably will have the munches later tonight. Had a coffee with 2 slices of raisin bread.
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Tomato05 replied to mefirstforever's response:
Nope, not me - I don't forget to eat. I have to remember not to eat, rather!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just joining to find some support as I begin this long road. I've struggled with weight all of my life, and now as a 42 year old, I am having a di...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.