Skip to content
a little friendly rivalry
abnersmom posted:
Well, Judy. My Titans play your Patriots tomorrow. I sure hope you don't get to do a lot of jumping jacks I'm really looking forward to the game. I love football. Am going to our college game tonight. We are horrible, but we may be playing a team that's worse than us tonight.
Debbie SW 265 CW 159 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jis4judy responded:
Ok Debbie
You do the jumping jacks for my Patriots and I will do them for your Titans deal? that way maybe I won;t do so many LOL
I am not sure I can do that but it would be fun
I am totally excited about the season opener your Titans have home field advantage , My Patriots will have to try harder while there . I am not sure how they will play because it is a whole new team this year Only a few still there from last year. So these newbie Patriots have to win me over ...
Last time I saw the titans play my patriots in Tenn . the field looked like it was mostly dirt . have they upgraded it ?
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
It's a deal Judy. About the field, they have had problems with it since they built the stadium, but you may be remembering the year Nashville had a terrible flood, 2010, I believe.
Since the field is right on the Cumberland River there was water about 10 feet deep on the field. I don't think they ever got the drainage right that year. Hopefully, it will be better today - we've had some rain though, so????

I don't know how we will do either. We are starting a new quarterback Jake Locker instead of Hasselback. I guess, we'll see about both our teams today. Enjoy the game! I've got friends coming over, but everyone agreed to bring their own lunch and we're not doing any snacks!! I used to put out quite a spread of yummy but unhealthy snacks. An NSV for sure.
Debbie SW 265 CW 159 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
well Debbie I prefer to watch myPats games with maybe one other person and I have a rule no eating while watching football however i do need water because the excitement makes me thirsty. a group sounds llike fun though.
oh well I hope my Patriots brought the right gear with them incase it turns out to be a mud bowl..
I will have to let you out of that deal because you will look silly doing joyfull jumping jacks for the wrong team // when you have so many guests.
I believe last time the 2 teams met was during a freaky blizzard that came in October here My Pats won that blizzard game 59 to 0 that was a few years ago no telling what could happen in a mud bowl game.

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
It was a gorgeous day and the field and Patriots looked pretty good. You guys are going to have another good year. I really miss our coach, Jeff Fisher. I know I need to give Munchak a chance but that call that had Locker throwing out of the end zone only to lose the ball was about the dumbest call I've ever seen a coach make. Certainly not the difference in the game, but I was so mad about that. Thanks for letting me off the hook although I did do jumping jacks for our scores. It made me realize that I need to do those more often.

Congrats on the win.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
thanks Debbie I did do my jumping jacks for my Pats but since I promised to do somethng for the Titans I did deep knee bends for their scores My joyous jumping jacks were only for my Pats .
I think the titans were tough team to play against they bloodied Bradys nose naughy boysLOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.