Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi all!
justmejust posted:
Hello everybody,

I am behind on reading all the posts. Seems like all are well from what I did read.

I am busy. Had a nice shopping trip with my daughter yesterday and a trip to the movies today. Beautiful weather and successful shopping for fall clothes.

Take care! Keep on keeping on.

Laura
Laura 155 - 200 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

Tomato05 responded:
Good to hear you are well, busy and enjoying the weather and shopping!

Shopping for clothes is definitely not on my agenda for the near future, not until I've lost at least 6lbs more. No point to shop for clothes when I'm the 'wrong' size; I will have to make do with what little I can fit into at the moment. I will catch up on the shopping hopefully from January!!

jean4u responded:
Hi Laura, Good to see you check-in and all is well . Happy Fall!

Barb

jis4judy responded:
Yes Laura glad to see you posting when youare so busy /
I saw your self portrait on faebook looks good !!
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Hi Laura, Good to hear from you. I love the fall weather as well. Enjoy1
Debbie SW 265 CW 157 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

blondie454u responded:
Glad you're keeping busy. I need to shop as well but funds won't let me right now.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Laura,

Glad you've posted. Well I don't know about you but usually shopping with daughter means she needs your wallet LOL. But we still love them to bits.

Most of all Congrats Laura on the 3 pounds !!!!

Keep it up
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Laura, glad you could grab a minute to blog with us. You sound like its going well. Weather here is still nice enough to go to the beach, as we did yesterday, but the water is certainly getting colder. This may very well have been the last swimming trip for the season, but I'm sure, not the last park outing for bbq and family walking.
Hope everything with your art/graphics is going well. Fall would definitely be the time for creative juices for me if I was creatively talented at all, that is, lol.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 183.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

justmejust replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Art classes are going fine. I am balancing my time doing my art with my private time and family time. In past years I would live, eat and breathe school.

I think I am doing well despite balancing my school and life. Mid terms are this week, and my grades might be affected somewhat...
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

totallywiggedout replied to justmejust's response:
You know , Laura, you are so much more of a rounded out person now vs when you were younger. Just living life , having kids, being married and LIVING makes you stronger and more than just the sum of your grades. I'm sure your artwork is reflecting the person you are now with all that extra fulfillment under your belt. I won't say that grades don't matter, Laura, but if you are happy with your artwork and it makes you feel like you have done your best , then, you are on solid ground. You have already proven yourself. In life, love, family and work, you are successful.
keep at it.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 183.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

jean4u replied to justmejust's response:
BALANCE, that is the key to a busy life like yours. Good for you to make it happen!

Barb

blondie454u replied to justmejust's response:
I envy those are more creative. I can't draw or be crafty. I am more the mechanic type but sometimes I wish I was artsy as well. I appreciate those who are. My sister is one of those ppl. I don't even imagine or pretend things. I am more of a realist.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi , I am new to this group but I like what I have read on the discussion board. I have always been yo-yoing for as long as I can remember. Six years ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.