Skip to content
Happy Anniversary to me
abnersmom posted:
Hi my lovely, kind-hearted boardies! Today marks the 1st anniversary of my being a member of this support group! This anniversary is almost as important to me as Judy's upcoming 50th wedding anniversary will be to her - LOL! Joining this group has truly changed my life. I have learned so much from you all over the past year and feel more confident than ever in being able to continue this healthy journey! So, thank you to all who have supported me along the way and have set me straight a few times, as well. I share my successful last year with you all. Blessings and continued good health to all my friends here. Cheers!
Debbie SW 265 CW 157 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

totallywiggedout responded:
OMG, lol Happy Anniversary! Debbie, you have come so , so far in that year. You have done so well, really. Your weightloss, your great attitude, your help on this board, and others..... You are truly one of the most kind hearted on this site... on the whole WWWeb actually.
You are an inspiration to all of us not only to be lighter in weight, but also in spirit.
Happy Day to you,
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 183.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
wow Debbie thats wonderful Happy Anniversary
see if you can stay on plan a whole year you know this is the right way to get healthier changeing the way we think about food and Kim is right you are one of the sweetest members of this board...and very helpful.
I hope we will be able to celebrate with you on year 2 and beyond !
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

3point14 responded:
Keep up the excellent work, hun!!!
SW:170 CW:132 GOAL!120

You can do what you want to: whenever you want to,
You can do what you want to: there's no one to stop you...
~~Elliott Smith

jean4u responded:
I am raising my glass of water to toast you, Debbie! Isn't it wonderful that you found the "recipe" that works for you. WTG on hanging with us and giving us new ideas and support. It seems like you just joined this board. I really lose track of time when so much good stuff is going on!

Got to say, you have been a great board buddy. Wishing you much continued success for your next year here!

CHEERS!!!

Barb

blondie454u responded:
Your doing great Debbie! Happy Anniversary!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Kim, Judy, Pi, Barb and Amber for all the good wishes. Sure hope that you all realize that you have been a big part of my success. Looking forward to posting my maintenance stats this time next year.
Debbie SW 265 CW 157 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

Tomato05 replied to abnersmom's response:
What a memorable year for you - you are an example to us.

I hope the next year will be one when your new good habits will get even stronger and that you will be just as successful with maintenance!

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
Also Debbie keep in mind that you and everyone else keeps me motivated too. Not just us maintenance ladies but the ones that are still working on their goals. It helps possibly change my habits even more with better ideas and food. It also keeps me accountable for you guys. In order to good role model I have to keep doing or I will fail you guys (at least in my mind I will).
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Happy Anniversary Debbie,

Imagine what a year could do. Ho! you don't have to imagine YOU did it. With a lot of work and determination.

I hope to be there to celebrate with you your success of maintenance. This group is so important to our successes and our stumbles.

Cheers to you
Huggs
helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I developed the mentality of a fatty somewheres around first grade. My mother had struggled with weight during her childhood, and she sure was a compe...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.