Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
the cake
totallywiggedout posted:
Kim SW 243 CW 183.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

totallywiggedout responded:
Bah, either I am not doing this facebook photo share thing right or it takes awhile to get the photos posted..... I hope they come through but so far no go. If not, I guess I'll need to know the step by steps to get my photos from fb onto this discussion page.... if my photos don't show, let me know how to get them here
thanks
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim in facebook open the photo then copy and paste
you maybe are copy and pasteing the small image instead of the whole image . Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Yay, no I tried to open in new discussion by clicking that camera, it asked for the http address so I copied and pasted the addy from the pics from my fb page, didn't work obviously. Thanks Judy, this helped alot.
Final cake , chocolate(beer) layers, very very dense, not great, hardly any taste at all really, texture sort of like a dry sponge....uck. I'm very glad I decided to make a single layer of reg white butter cake. Which I split in half, then I spread on a layer of sugar free raspberry jelly and a layer of cooked fluffy marshmallow frosting, then the chocolate cake layers, then frosted the whole cake with Chocolate raspberry buttercream frosting then, topped with the fluff frosting again. Just sweet enough and it turned out sort of like a tiramusu cake.

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Happy 20th to MONICA!!!!

Barb

totallywiggedout replied to jean4u's response:
thanks Barb, i'll tell her

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Pretty cake and happy birthday to Monica!
Debbie SW 265 CW 155 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
looks great and happy 20th birthday to Monica i am glad you got it figured out...
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Looks great to me!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Tomato05 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good to hear it was edible after all. I hope she starts practising now for her next birthday!

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.