Skip to content
MIAs
totallywiggedout posted:
I'm missing somebody here..... did I miss a post, did Pi tell us she was going on a trip or that she didn't need us anymore??? It's been , like 2 WEEKS!!! Where's Pi?????
I haven't seen much from Helene or Norma J either..... sigh..... missing people sux. Laura still checks in from time to time, but we knew she was alotting more time for school and art.....
I know people come and go, but it still makes me sad.
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

kalimiller responded:
I think that Pi would tell us if she were leaving She is probably just busy with her new job!
-Kali

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
-Henry Ford

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Prolly so , kali, I'd forgotten when she was to start it. I'm sure she'll check in soon. Usually when one of us sends a "shout out" the lost lambs at least raise their heads to be counted, lol
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've come a long way. But there's still a long way to go...

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.