Skip to content
Knee Replacement
Pegasina posted:
I too have just had one knee replaced in June. I am back to the gym 3-4 times a week and riding my bicycle 1-2 times per week. Still, even with that, WebMD says I need additional fitness activities of about 2500 + calories to burn! After my surgery I had issues with IBD and have not attempted to eat anything with any significant fiber or anything that is not cooked. That really is a challenge since I was eating many fresh fruits and vegetables including 30 g of fiber per day. I need to loose weight and with all these issues find it hard to come up with a plan. Any suggestions?

Fynness responded:
Hi and welcome to this board

I had both my knees replaced last year. One of the members here gave me this link for exercises:http://youtu.be/LAeZZbpi8Ow
I do them and they help me A LOT. I have back issues so these are excellent for me. The youtube site has many different videos for all forms of exercises.

Good luck and you are sure to find a lot of answers from the ladies here

Lorrie
Lorrie SW 290 CW 268 GW 185
~~ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein ~~

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21. In November of 2010 I tipped the scales at 280 lbs. I was depressed because of me weight. With my wedding coming up in June 2011, I knew I ne...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.