jis4judy posted:
Hi my doctor has this website where I can check my test numbers

My total Cholesteral was 179 HDL is 70 LDL is 99 trigyserides 50
this is pretty awsome
Best numbers in a few years
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Those are really good numbers Judy. And NOT just for a person of your age, lol. I'd bet my oldest son's numbers aren't that good and he's only 24.
huggs and congrats!
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim I think those are my best numbers so far on my journey I have had the total number lower like 171 but to get the LDL under 100 that was one of my goals and the good HDL was 65 and 56 in prior years the triglyserides stayed about the same . 50 I think it is from the combination of healthy foods and all my walking approx an hour a day ,
thanks for your responce
Get your son to go walking with you and push healthy foods while he is with you LOL
My Hubby eats like me and we walk together But his numbers aren;t as good as mine ..202 total and 140 ldl and only 40 hdl triglyserides are the same as me though

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
That's great, Judy. I would love to have those numbers!
Debbie SW 265 CW 155 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

Fynness responded:
Congratulations Judy! That's fantastic and it's working :
Lorrie SW 290 CW 268 GW 185
~~ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein ~~

jis4judy replied to Fynness's response:
thanks ladies
I am so pleased that my numbers are getting better with each year I do this nutrition quest . It is so worth it to eat as healthy as possable.. and of course move more
' Hugs Judy:)

hopeilose responded:
Hi Judy
WOW those are awesome numbers!!! Way to go...Nancy

jis4judy replied to hopeilose's response:
Yes nancy I think the longer I am on my nutrition quest and exercise my numbers keep improveing I am not sure if they can get any better at this point so maintaining is the way to go ... from here on in..
Thanks Hugs Judy:)

blondie454u replied to jis4judy's response:
That's great Judy!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

irisheyes213 responded:
That's awesome that things are still improving as you keep maintaining Judy!

~Deb

jis4judy replied to irisheyes213's response:
thanks Deb it has been along time since you have posted here
Nice to see you are still onboard with us

mefirstforever replied to jis4judy's response:
Wow Judy congratulation! You have great numbers. You are the proof it works.
I don't know what my numbers are, my doctors don't do blood work in a regular basis. They say it cost to much to the system. I see my Dr. in December and have a requisition to do blood work before so I'll see then.
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

jis4judy replied to mefirstforever's response:
Hi Helene
thanks It was a lot of work getting those numbers right
the exercise and the healthy eating does make a difference.

jean4u replied to irisheyes213's response:
Hi Deb, How's it going? I miss you from the other board. I remember there were some interesting threads and people.

Hope all is well.

Barb

jean4u replied to mefirstforever's response:
Helene, I'm with you on "putting get blood work done" on my to-do list. I just need to get a new dr.. Since I got married almost 4 yrs. ago and moved to a new city. I had a nice dr. (female) I really like and could say anything to. I prefer a woman dr.. Last time I had my bloodwork done my numbers were good and they have always been in OK range, but just want to get current tests.

Helene, didn't you say you are on some medication(s), I would have thought that the dr. would want to see some bloodwork to see if that changes anything in your "system". I don't take any meds, but if I was I would want my blood tested to watch for any changes. I remember when my Mom started BP pills, her dr. would watch for any changes. Her potassium would get out of range due to BP pill.

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there! I've been working on my weight and moving toward a healthier lifestyle for the past few years. I'm raising my two kids on my own, a...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.