Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my update
hopeilose posted:
Hi
Well since being back, I have accomplished the following ...
eating less junk, and eating better for me stuff. Not all the time, but every change is a change in the right direction.

So as for my morning weights

On 10/10/12 what I will call my beginning weight this time around, was 211.6

As of today, 10/21/12 morning weight was 208.6

11 days, three pounds lost... I can do this!!! Nancy

jis4judy responded:
sounds good Nancy keep up the good work .. congrats on the 3 pounds
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

hopeilose replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy..
thank you...Nancy

blondie454u responded:
That's a great start!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
3 lbs in 11 days.... very good start. The BEST part is that you are picking up some decent new ideas and utilizing them to their best advantage by incorporating them into YOUR lifestyle.
This isn't a one size fits all thing here. You can't make a square peg fit into a round hole.... use what fits YOU and it will become a lasting part of attaining your goals.
Congrats on doin it right, girl!
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

jean4u responded:
Nice work!

Barb

hopeilose replied to jean4u's response:
Hi
Just poppin in to say thanks to all you ladies who cheered me on in this post..Still doing good as of today....Dinner was a small bowl of homemade chix noodle soup...Now I dont eat hot dogs often, but they sounded good tonight with that soup...Luckily I have some turkey dogs here, so used those instead..A little less fatty...Thanks again..nancy

totallywiggedout replied to hopeilose's response:
Turkey dogs are a better choice , I too have some in the freezer and they are one thing I can get my whole family to eat without griping that it's not "man food".
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jean4u replied to hopeilose's response:
NANCY, Good for you to go to the turkey dogs!

Think progress not perfection. Don't forget to hydrate. I drink tea and Crystal Light. I'm going to pack some Crystal Light raspberry green tea mix for tonights get together. There will be pizza and other food that will be served after 8 p.m.. I would have already had dinner, so I better have a "game plan". Pizza is one of my weaknesses, so best not to get started.

Keep up your good work!

Barb

mefirstforever responded:
Welcome Nancy,

Wow !!!. Congrats on the weight lost and happy dance for you

Hug
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

hopeilose replied to jean4u's response:
Hi Barb,
I buy a version of crystal light, but I get it at aldis, pretty good stuff. Today was a warm day here in Ohio, so I have some sun tea sitting out back on the deck brewing.

Now onto your other topic, pizza is my fav, so far havent had the urge yet to have some, but will. Now we dont generally get pizza out, I make it at home, and when I do, it is usually, green or red peppers, mushroom, spinach, and onion for the toppings. Still use cheese. So It is a little better this way, but I buy the chef boyardee pizza box mix, so Now I need to learn how to make a homemade crust healthier style. Good thing is tho, we really only have pizza like this I would say once a month, so its not a weekly fare here.

Nancy

hopeilose replied to mefirstforever's response:
Hello Helene,
Thanks for the happy dance!! and the welcome...Nancy

totallywiggedout replied to hopeilose's response:
Nancy, I have a possible solution to your pizza crust. Now that I know where in the "world" you are, I can point you in the right direction.
Walmart has "heart healthy" whole wheat and flax pitas back in the deli area. These are only 60 calories per whole pita .
I use these whole, spray the edges with Butter flavored cooking spray and top em with my pizza stuff then bake at 400 till my cheese melts. These taste like a thin crust personal pan without so much of the guilt.
huggs
k

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, Love that pizza idea!

Barb

totallywiggedout replied to jean4u's response:
Barb, who DOESN'T love pizza! We can't give it up so we gotta find ways to GET it, lol
huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well isn't that just great!? I joined the wrong Dieting Club community. I should have joined the 100+ lb community, but instead joined the 50 - 10...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.