Skip to content
Happy Anniversary, Judy!
abnersmom posted:
Judy, I won't be on tomorrow, in fact I'll be hit or miss for the next couple of weeks due to work obligations, but I wanted to wish you and your hubby a very happy 50th. Have a wonderful day and celebrate one of your great accomplishments. Cyber hugs to you!
Debbie SW 265 CW 155 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
I'm waiting, I won't jump the gun and do the well wishes till tomorrow. She may go postal before then, lol.
HUGGS JUDY!!
anyway, Debbie, if you aren't with us in person, at least you will be in spirit. (which really isn't good enough, but if we HAVE to make it with just your spirit, I guess we have no choice) sigh
But since I'm all outta hall passes you will have to make up the time lost with after hours work such as wiping down the chalkboards and banging the erasers till you are covered in dust.... I trust you'll comply
actually, take care if we don't see you
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
thanks debbie and I hope you aren;t too busy today is Normas anniversay so I will wish her and her hubby a great happy anniversary
I will wait till tomorrow to thank you kim LOL
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Then, Happy Anniversary Norma J... wish you were here . Hope you have a good one though, you and that great lookin moustachioed guy of yours!
huggs
kim

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

totallywiggedout responded:
"Judy, Judy, Judy"...... Cary Grant and I send you all the happiness in the World on you and your hubbies Anniversary!
Many many happy returns too.
Hope this day is filled with pleasant surprises and gentle reminders of why you were attracted to eachother and stayed together for this many years.
Huggs
k

That was nice kimmy thanks for the reminder that we once were young and so in love still are accually . I was surprised with a doz yellow roses my favorate a new ring not gold too expensive and some dark chocolate and tonight we will be eating out a little dangerous for me but I think I can handle it..

thanaks again for you good wishes
Hugs Judy Judy Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

After 50 years living with the same man, without killing him, I think you deserve to throw caution to the wind tonight and live a little at the restaurant. Eat that chocolate and enjoy the hell outta it and if you decide that you have enough roses with 11, then add the petals of the last rose to your salad.... I hear that rose petals are great aphrodesiacs .
huggs
k

Hi Kim just got home from fried clams and onion rings it was good I didn;t eat the coleslaw or the tarter sauce just a smig
It was good and funny thing My Hubby asked me if I would give him 50 more years I said " that depends " he was surprised and said depends On what ? well I said it will be another 50 as long as you are nice to me .. LOl

I love fried clams , and oysters too. Don't get em often though because of Michael's allergy to fish and shellfish, we don't go to places that serve em together, so , that pretty much lets me out of having them.
Isn't that sweet that he'd ask that, though?
I think it's just wonderful. and it shows that the concept of successful marriage is still possible . It gives me hope.
Glad you had a good time, Judy. You deserved it, both of you did.
huggs
k

Tomato05 replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy Anniversary and congratulations. May there be many more to celebrate!

mefirstforever replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy Anniversary Judy and DH.

50 years wow congratulation.
We don't really celebrate anniversary but you made me count and I've been with my husband 37 years.

I wish you many more years

Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Fynness replied to jis4judy's response:
Happy 50th Judy!!!!! (((HUGS))

Hope you had a wonderful time and enjoyed yourself! You must feel very special Awesome! Have a great weekend and take care..

lorrie
Lorrie SW 290 CW 261 GW 185
~~ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein ~~

jean4u replied to jis4judy's response:
JUDY & YOUR DH, Happy Anniversary on your 50th!

That is very special and it sounds like you did it up very well.
That is a special club to be in, too. Not many of us will be in there, to stay married to the same person for 50 yrs. Big congratulations to you.

BTW, are you being hit with that storm? Stay safe!

Barb

jean4u responded:
DEBBIE, Thanks for the future MIA report. Since you are one of the regulars around here, it helps to know that you just didn't drift off into lala-land, never to be found again.

BTW, "we" will be watching you, so don't do anything we wouldn't do!

Barb

jis4judy replied to jean4u's response:
thanks again all of you lovely boardies I have to admit staying married is work and it isn;t allways easy ...

so far no storm but it is supposed to hit us hard because another storm from the west may collide with it join forces and we could have snow hail winds and rain I am not worried because the worse thing that could happen is we lose power for a while... some wind would ne nice to blow the leaves off my lawn LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.