Skip to content
New here!!
Mandi_moo1982 posted:
I have recently seen my family docotor for the first time in my life..(or at least as long as I can remember) well I had bronchitis for the 3 time this year and doc told me that she would like me to eat more protein and cut out the carbs..so I have a girl friend that is diabetic so I have been following her diet as much as possilbe but I went back to the doc and she told me she wanted me to eat no more than 40g daily of carbs...and I am having a hard time balancing my day. Any tips?? thanks in advance.

blondie454u responded:
I know some of the boardies use fitday.com or the WebMD fitness and food planner to make sure they get what they need. Maybe try something like that.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a newlywed (married June 2010) and my husband and I are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am currently about 280 pounds, and would like to...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.