Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A1 anyone?
Mandy29 posted:
After consuming all but 16 calories worth of my goal calories today (I didn't plan my meals and snacks but have been logging them now using the WebMD Food & Fitness Logs). I was feeling like I could eat everything in sight. My husband has been trying keep me accountable as well. I also had not drank all of the water I needed to drink today.
After drinking nearly all of the remaining water I needed, I still felt like I wanted something to eat. Hello A1 sauce
One Tbsp packs only 15 calories and satisfied my taste buds for now. Hopefully I can stave off the munchies for the rest of the night
SW-265 GW-185
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
- Maureen Dowd

jis4judy responded:
try herbal tea plain no addins that helps to control munchies and I use a lot of self talk like that snack will not do my body anygood things like that ..
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
OMG , I've had my desperate moments, but I don't think that just slurpin on A1 ever even crossed my mind.... lol.
Well, whatever works! HELL YEAH! You go girl!
That said, I still quietly think it's strange and think maybe you outta get a pregnancy test , just in case, lol
I'm with Judy, herbal teas do for me what most other things simply cannot. I really like the Sleepy time one and always have had a thing for the mint tea.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger---Friedrich Nietzche

Mandi_moo1982 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I have painful hiccups alot of the time...a spoon of A1 is the only thing I can do to stop them.
Mandi-sw 386 cw 366 gw 150.

jean4u responded:
Hi Mandy, I buy the generic A-1 steak sauce at Wal Mart to marinate mushrooms. Love it because it tastes like steak.

I have to mentally log my water in because if I don't get close to 64 oz., then I get the hungries.

I hate the hiccups. Never heard of A-1 for that!

Barb

BTW, we can do this!

blondie454u responded:
Whatever works! Good job!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

mefirstforever responded:
Hi Mandy,
It so great that you have the support of your husband. I would look at the glass half full rather than half empty. You are doing great no one expect you to be 100% all of the time.

I don't know about the A1 sauce it must be quite salty, Here a link for 100 cal or less snacks

http://www.nutritiousfeast.com/2009/03/healthy-snacks-around-100-calories-or.html

Congrats on all the effort they will pay off.
Hugs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Mandy29 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
LOL! I'm glad that day is over. I'm trying to take things one day at a time. I'm making a list of everything I have to shop for and herbal teas are going on it.
SW-265 GW-185
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
- Maureen Dowd

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kayla, I'm 20 years old. I've always had a hard time with my weight and not for typical reasons. I've never been a snacker, I a...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.