Skip to content
Waaaahhhh I broke my WATER BOTTLE!
totallywiggedout posted:
This am getting out the door with my purse, my coffee , and my water bottel ( :,( ) I went to close the door and dropped my 32 oz water bottle that has been with me since day one of my journey..... Of course it must've fell to the pavement right onto its cap because the cap snapped off and rolled under the car and out dumped 32 oz of flavored water that i'd mixed for my post walk drink.
Oh man, I was UPSET. That bottle came from Big Lots and you know those places, sometimes they get the same stuff over and over and sometimes you never see it again.
My bf insisted I go get another after the store opened and I searched hi and lo for one like it. Finally after digging way to the back of some other bottle types, I found THE LAST one like mine. Only red. lol
Call it a talisman , but I don't think I could live without my 32 oz bottle. Seriously. I got so sick of trying to keep up the 64oz a day pace with the smaller bottles, and losing count along the way, that I felt blessed when I found my first 32 oz
2 of those babies a day and I was home free. And who can't count to two, Right?? lol
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 182.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

mefirstforever responded:
Ho no Kim !!!
Now that you got over the shock. It's a sign.
You got a new bottle for the next half of journey !!!! I'm gonna get my 18 oz bottle and join you. That means i have to count till four.LOL
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

totallywiggedout replied to mefirstforever's response:
OMG Helene, I'm so glad that you guys weren't around when it happened. lol. The words that came outta my mouth!!!! I swore like an old sea dog terrible potty mouth moment, lol.
Then of course , I burst into tears.... jeez I'm so SO glad I found another like that one, just a cheapy $2 plastic bottle, but it meant SO much to me. And that cap was just busted to smithereens, so sad..... a moment of silence for my deceased friend.... ok I'm over it now, I have a new one, I'm back in action
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 181.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

blondie454u responded:
Glad things got better for you! I am a lot like that. I keep things forever and if it goes missing or breaks I have a potty mouth too!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
LOL Amber. It's the little things that matter most, right??
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 181 GW 135

rohvannyn responded:
I just about freaked out when somebody stole my water bottle at work. Mind you, it's just a 32 ounce gatorade bottle that I reuse over and over, but I was faced with the possibility of having to go TWO HOURS without water, till I went for my backup water bottle in the car at my next break. Luckily a supervisor took mercy on me and handed me a bottle of water so disaster was averted. Come to think of it, this whole conversation is making me thirsty. I can relate!
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

totallywiggedout replied to rohvannyn's response:
LOL, I'm having a tough time of it right now. It's only just past 8pm and by 630 I'd already drank over 80 oz of water, herbal teas, iced tea, and coffee. For some odd reason, I just skipped right through all my liquids today and kept wanting more.
I'm feeling much better though since I started back on MY way of eating. The kids and Michael can do what they want, but I'll tell you, I'm not gonna slip again till at least Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm going to have that piece of pumpkin pie and prolly a small one at some point of the Pecan pie(hopefully THAT one will get eaten fast, so I don't revisit it too often), no, I will prolly skip the smashed spuds and the southern fried yams that the boys are begging for, but I will prolly fix myself a baked sweet potato so that I can have something to go with my turkey.... Thinking about a broccoli salad and homemade cranberry orange sauce to go with and maybe some ham, cheese and chive biscuits.
Gotta start thinking about that dinner and what's on the menu....
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 181 GW 135

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Me too Kim!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim I think it is funny how we get attached to things like a certain cup or water bottle . we are creatures of habit.

about thanksgiving . I am gonna have smallish servings of everything that I like , I am gonna make homemade cranberry sauce with some orange zest in it . will take 2 walks on thanksgiving to offset the pumpkin pie indulgence..My daughter might make her special berry pie mixed berries in it and that is extremely tempting...
I made for Christmas a cheesecake it was marbled with chocolate and vanilla cheesecake filling and had a chocolate graham cracker crust . It was really good got the recipe from My DIL
I think it also had some kind of chocolate topping too.
might make it this year /
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Yummmm, I like marbled cheesecakes. My personal fave was a light lemon/strawberry swirl one I had a piece of up in Detroit at the Ren Center years ago.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

jean4u responded:
KIm, I feel/felt your pain (about that water bottle). Gad you found another. But it really just makes life easier when we have our little "helpers". Drinking out of that 32 oz. one gave you the "marker" that helped you know where your were on your daily hydration. I like my 22 oz. cups, too, three of those and some tea and DONE!!!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 40 yrs. old 5'5 134 lbs. I HAVE A 16 YRS. OLD DAUGHTER AND A FABULOUS HUSBAND. I have had a tummy tuck, paid for a personal trainer at the gy...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.