Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm below my goal!
tristaj90 posted:
Today I reached 157.4 pounds. I had a goal of being 160.0 by November 27th and am so happy that I reached it and beat it already! I am now down 76.6 pounds since March 20 2012. I am now hoping to be between 135-140 by March 20 2013. Maybe I am getting greedy but I love how my body looks now and am hoping to tone everything up more and look super awesome!
I feel so much better and I know that it has to do with my weight. Do I miss the days where I'd sit down and indulge in those lofthouse sugar cookies? Sure! But now I eat them occasionally and savor the days I do get a "treat" like that. I am happy that I don't get super hungry even though I've cut from a normal day of eating 2500 or so calories to eating 1200. I feel sick going over 1700 calories now.
I am so happy that I can keep up with all of your stories while I'm at work. Even though I cannot post I feel that I'm included in your conversations yet.
All you ladies keep the motivation going!
~SW 234 CW 157.4 Goal 160 (by November 27 2012) and 150 by June 2013~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

jis4judy responded:
Congrats trista
You sure beat your goal by a few weeks and went past it a couple of pounds awsome acheivment. I am the same way I occasionally eat somethin not on my healthy plan but keep the servings small and try to keep on plan more than not //
Thanks for your inspireing Post Nice photo is that your baby ?
cute Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Congratulations, Trista! You have done really well. I hope to reach my goal by the end of this year. You are inspiring me to do it. So happy for you.
Debbie SW 265 CW 152 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
Big Grats , Trista! You've been really busting your butt to get to this point and you made your goal and then some, can't beat that with a stick, huh?
Would be great to see a pic of the "NEW YOU" , maybe one from your son'd bday party coming up....anyway, well done, girl!
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

jean4u responded:
WTG!!!

Barb

justmejust responded:
Congratulations!
Laura 155 - 198 - 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

mefirstforever responded:
Congrats Trista !!!
You are an inspiration.
Glad you have posted this good news. It's proves that it can be done!!!!
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

tristaj90 replied to jis4judy's response:
Yes that is my baby. He's not so much a baby anymore. He's turning 1 in 15 days. I am having a hard time letting go of the "baby days". But it is so fun watching him learn new things. He's starting to walk and becoming more mobile as a result. I love spending time with him. He makes every day so much better! I am glad I have him because he's the main reason I jumped on this weight loss train to "healthiness".

tristaj90 replied to abnersmom's response:
I am sure you will reach your goal! You have done so well and I love seeing your posts and achievements!

tristaj90 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I did have a picture somewhere of me when I was 234 pounds in March and a picture of me on August 24th as a comparison. I haven't taken any recent pictures. When I do I will post!

blondie454u replied to tristaj90's response:
Congrats!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

thistledown1973 responded:
Great effort and great reward; you did it! Keep it going!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 50 something ;) and although I have been struggling with my weight most of my life, the past couple of years have been really bad. I had to ha...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.