Skip to content
Interesting info on proccessed foods
jis4judy posted:
saying they contian fruit and they don't It is in the form of a video

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/49783568/ns/today-today_rossen_reports/t/rossen-reports-fruit-food-labels-are-you-being-misled/#.UKPIbVJQv4s.facebook

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Thanks for posting, Judy. All the more reason to buy all natural and fresh. I love my blueberries, but only the real ones, frozen or fresh. I'm still in my breakfast rut of old-fashioned oatmeal, blueberries and a sprinkling of chopped walnuts. I try to switch up, but always come back to it cause I really love it and it fills me up (am always hungry in the morning, no chance of me skipping breakfast, LOL).
Debbie SW 265 CW 151 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

totallywiggedout responded:
True enough. Not "FALSE" advertising , just lying by omission.
Like the 4th comment after the post, if you want blueberry yogurt, buy blueberries and put them in plain yogurt. ONLY THEN will you know what's in it.
WHOLE FOODS , RAW, NATURAL ...... beware of any type of MAN MADE or lab manufactured "foods" because they are a congloberation of sticky oils, corn syrups/sugars,food colorings and whatever they can gum them together with from a test tube.
good article, thanks Judy for another great "heads up"
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, I love that word "congloberation" - so fitting. LOL
Debbie SW 265 CW 151 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 47, have a beautiful daughter who is disabled, I'm disabled, love my pets, at present very depressed about everything but still believe Go...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
64 of 79 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.