Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wishing ALL HAPPY & HEALTHY Holidays!
jean4u posted:
Just wanted to get that greeting out as I will be MIA for about a month due to travel. It will be a road trip out West. So I have lots of lists and stacks to pack.

I want my Board Buddies to know that I am very THANKFUL to you all for being here...you know who you are!

I will miss the daily banter and tips and support....yada yada.

We will do our best to not undo our hard work during the Holidays....right? LOL

Barb

abnersmom responded:
Safe travels, Barb. Have a wonderful trip and holiday. We'll be here when you get back (hopefully, none the worse for the holiday indulgences).
Debbie SW 265 CW 151 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

totallywiggedout responded:
OMG a whole MONTH!????
Muahhahaaaaa , at 30 posts a day just from me.... times 30 days...... You'll have reading material till AT LEAST Easter!!!!! How exciting!
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

blondie454u responded:
Have a safe trip and enjoy the holidays!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Very busy single mother of 2 boys 16 and 11. Pl us I am owned by my 2 "fur kids" Rocky and Simi. Tired of being overweight and hating myself...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 26 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.