Skip to content
Woohoo!!
abnersmom posted:
Hi all, Too busy at work but just had to get on here for a minute. I weighed in at 149.6 this morning!!! Woohoo!! Goal reached, now to begin the maintenance journey. Will probably gain a bit this week due to the holiday, but we all know how to get back on track and I will do that. Excited, determined and proud!!!!
Debbie SW 265 CW 151 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

jis4judy responded:
congrats Debbie I am doing a happy dance and waving hot pink pom poms That is awsome you are a great inspiration for us all wow great new for this week Just remember the holiday is only one day .. Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever responded:
Yay Debbie YOU did it !!!!!

You should be proud what an achievement !!!

Here a happy dance for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbV_iRpBZ3Q&feature=fvwrel

Huggs
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

blondie454u responded:
WoooHOoooo!!!!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout responded:
Words simply escape me..... I'm speechless when I actually consider exactly HOW MUCH you have lost and that you are now at goal, actually BELOW goal....
WOW
You are no longer one of us "losers" but have now graduated to the next step as a "maintainer".
Well, I guess that nothing really needs to be said , other than ..... HIP HIP HORRAYYYYY AND CONGRATULATIONS, Skinny Girrrrrl !!!!!!!
Doin the Happy Dance in celebration for this milestone, this.... HUGE ACHIEVEMENT that you have made.
Really, so SO happy for you.
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

abnersmom responded:
Thanks everyone. Helene, the boogie bunny is hilarious. Love it! Gotta change my signature....
Debbie SW 265 CW 151 GW 150 - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

rohvannyn replied to abnersmom's response:
  • sick and creaky happy dance* That's really awesome, Debbie! Serious woohoos.
    Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y
  •  
    Tomato05 responded:
    It's a memorable day - one you should note so that you can have an anniversary next year!

Very proud of you; you have succeeded in what you set out to do, which shows character and determination.

One day I'll get there too... Hoping for June next year.

abnersmom replied to Tomato05's response:
    Thanks, Roh and Tomato. I'll be here to happy dance for both of you as well!!
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
    HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie, I am so, so, so proud of you. You're inspiring and supportive and just amazing.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us! Kim started a discussion in the main Diet Community here: abnersmom has hit a milestone

Don't be surprised if you see some new folks pop over here to see what all the excitement is about

Haylen

tristaj90 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Debbie, you are absolutely phenomenal! So proud that you reached your goal! You are definitely an inspiration to me!
    ~SW 234 CW 155.6 Goal 160 (by November 27 2012) and 135 by June 2013~
    Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

abnersmom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
    Thanks Haylen for the praise and letting me know about Kim's post. I'll go read it. We are an awesome group so I hope more folks will join us.
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

abnersmom replied to tristaj90's response:
    Thanks Trista! You are doing fantastic yourself! Here's to us!!

thistledown1973 responded:
    Congratulations on making your weight goal a reality!

abnersmom replied to thistledown1973's response:
    Thanks Thistle!
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I am new to this community and have never done this before. I am 37 years old and currently weigh 223 pounds. It feels like I have bee...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
    To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.