Skip to content
My baby is 1 years old!
tristaj90 posted:
So today is my sons 1st birthday. Things are just all bittersweet. It's so crazy to think that I'm even a mommy, and especially a wonder to be a mommy of such an amazing little boy.
So as per my goal to be 160 on his birthday, today I weighed in at 154.6. I am so happy and I am going to continue to lose weight. I love wearing clothes that I never dreamed I'd fit back into. I can't remember the last time I wore size 10 jeans, and now I can fit in them easily.
I truly am blessed. I
~SW 234 CW 155.6 Goal 160 (by November 27 2012) and 135 by June 2013~
Nothing worth having was ever achieved without effort.-Theodore Roosevelt

totallywiggedout responded:
OMfreekinG!!! Happy Bday to the youngun!
And congrats on your weightloss before this momentous occasion! You made and exceeded this way point's goal.
Hope he had a very fun and exciting bday and I hope you at least had a tiny smidge of cake... You deserve it
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

tristaj90 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, you had asked for a before and after photo a while ago. Here's a progression that I have so far.
~SW 234 CW 154.6 Goal 160 (by November 27 2012) and 135 by June 2013~

jis4judy replied to tristaj90's response:
Trista you look great Nice dated photos too Did you have your hair done blonde last March or bad color on photo
Happy Birthday to your Son
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to tristaj90's response:
You look really good Trista. Flat out, you're a very pretty young woman. I'm sure your husband and the rest of your family are just so proud of you and your weightloss thus far , and I'm sure that running around after your son is way easier than it would've been if you'd stayed at your heavier weight.
You are truly blessed to have a beautiful family. Enjoy!
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

tristaj90 replied to jis4judy's response:
I had my hair blonde in March. I had wanted to try that color forever. I liked it until the roots started growing back. I decided not to deal with that hassle. I don't mind my brunette shades and am really hoping to get back to my natural color.
And thank you!

tristaj90 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
My parents are really proud that I took the steps to get healthy. I have been struggling since I hit 15-16 years old. And they think it's great that I've now had the motivation to get to a good weight.
My husband is happy that I'm healthy, but states that he didn't really think of me as looking ugly or fat when I was heavier. So maybe that's a good thing? I know he just doesn't want to admit that I'm looking better now.
And thank you so much for the encouragement!

mefirstforever replied to tristaj90's response:
Trista,
Double celebration !!!!!! You did so well, I notice that as your son was getting bigger you are getting smaller. Not an elution but a lot of hard work and determination. Size 10 wow wiiiiii

Keep on keeping on.

Congratulation and Happy Birthday to the joy of your life. !!!

Hug
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

blondie454u responded:
This is so exciting. 2 great things happening happening at once! You go girl. Those are very good pictures. You're so beautiful. You're must take after you! He's adorable!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom replied to tristaj90's response:
Great pictures, Trista! You look awesome and happy belated birthday to your son. Thanks for sharing your celebration!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Helen Keller

Spotlight: Member Stories

ive been married for 22 years I love to garden,walk,fish,spend time outside,I enjoy cooking and baking I,m looking to learn a better lifestyle of eati...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.