Skip to content
Judy, Amber!!!
MiaPa1208 posted:
Hi guys im back, sory i was gone for so long but with the move to different state, kids,new school and job i was crazy busy. Got down to my dream weight 150lbs for my 5'9" height and of course between halloween and thanksgiving and slowing down with exercise i went back to 165, so as of today im getting back on track,have to get rid off those 15 lbs by march1!!!!How you guys doing ?

jis4judy responded:
Hi Mia
Is that a new user name? I think you were feduptwice maybe .
Nice to see you back getting to your goal or dream weight is wonderful but you do have to be just as careful with food during maintainance.. I know that is hard I have been flucuating for a long time myself .. I am doing fine as for my journey so far still posting off and on .. don;t be a stanger keep posting let us know how you are doing OK?
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

MiaPa1208 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hi Judy,nice seeing you again, yes that is my new name, just got new email address and it was easier to sign in again. Im staying around, i like the support i got from our webmd community:) where is Marcy?
Mia SW 270'ish,CW 165, GW 150/5'9height

jis4judy replied to MiaPa1208's response:
Hi again Mia Marcy we do have a marci sometimes she is on facebook so I sometimes see her there. the support on here is the best thing I have ever found .. so I stick around LOL
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Mia!!!!!!!!!

Glad your back! Congrats on getting down to 150lbs. You will get back there because if you did it the first time you can do it again!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

MiaPa1208 replied to blondie454u's response:
Hi Amber, im not very happy to be back because of the weight gain but sure is so nice to see you guys again. I got fitnesspal on my phone and its very helpfull so far, but i soooo hate dieting!!!

blondie454u replied to MiaPa1208's response:
You don't have to go away when you lose the weight. Hang around and get some great tips on maintaining. I love hearing from you.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

MiaPa1208 replied to blondie454u's response:
I know, im sticking around this time, weight loss or no:), Im gonna try to upload my pic this weekend

blondie454u replied to MiaPa1208's response:
Good for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello , lost 4 last 2 week .NOW gain 4 again . Start at 296,June,2013.Now 270. Will, start walking to and from work. Back to eating 1567 aday. REMEMBE...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.