Skip to content
Ok , I'm back now, so where R U ??
totallywiggedout posted:
I'm missing some people who have become near and dear to my heart.
Here's a big shout out and big Hopes for Happy Holidays to everyone out there, "lurking" or otherwise
NormaJ , omg, I miss that lady
Pi, , Piiiiiiiiii !!! I hope you are doing well little girl
Barb, hope all is going well for you lately, big huggs
Marybeth, I sure hope your vacation is going great, you deserve it, how's the arm??
Lorrie, Lorrie????? hey, you out there, lady?
Nancy, it's been awhile, hope its going good for you
Carol, stay the course, be healthy and happy
and Tomato, I hope your job search is going well and that you are riding at the top of the waves of your current upheavals.

I know that we can't always be here to blog, and sometimes it's hard to face the marching music of our journeys, but I do hope that everyone is doing as well as they can.
Be happy, be healthy and stay strong.
huggs
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

The Habits that Live are the Ones We Feed.---fellow blogger

FirstPrevious12NextLast

jis4judy responded:
Hey Kim it is sort of a regulat thing people dropping off just before Christmas it could be they are busy they are usually back after new years and we get some newbies in january too you know the " I;m starting the new year diet thing"
thispretty much happens every year .
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
I'm sure. As this is my first year into it, and I too started in Jan. really, I can see the whole resolution thing. Though, we all know that most resolutions are fly by night and only last until the next food holiday, being Easter, lol. (if they even make it that far).
Hopefully some newbies will come in and be resolute about their resolutions.
Even so, I do miss our "ladies" and wonder how they are doing.
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

mefirstforever replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Ladies,
I've been just lurking. Like a lot of people at this time of the year. It's a struggle. I try my best to keep up appearances.

Lots to do decorations, shopping and food choices.

I don't really like to have sit down dinners. I like to prepare bit size or finger foods and we sit around in the living room talk and play games. I just love to have all my kids around. So for me Christmas is every time all my family is home.

With all to do and prepare, I'm putting on the back burner some stuff till the new year. Try to make choices and prioritize so I don't get to overwhelmed.

Huggs to all
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

abnersmom responded:
Hi all, I miss those guys too, Kim. Especially think of Tomato often and wonder how she is. I continue to pray for her.

Helene, Glad you took time to chime in. I hope you are enjoying your family and not getting too overwhelmed.

I've been busy at work, helping my sister who is on dialysis get settled in her new condo just around the corner from me and various holiday tasks and fun. Haven't figured this maintenance thing out yet. Down to 148 this morning, been too busy to eat! That will change this week as I have 2 holiday get-togethers to attend.- LOL! At least I've got some wiggle room.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

mefirstforever replied to abnersmom's response:
Wow Debbie,

148 bells and chimes for you. You have all my admiration, you positive outlook is inspirational. Perhaps you have the secret!!! keeping busy.

Debbie wiggle and jiggle and you will do find.

The wiggle you make me feel like dancing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&v=Bwy1x0-cZaI
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

abnersmom replied to mefirstforever's response:
Thanks, Helene, for the kudos AND the video! Took me back a few years! Leo Sayers looks pretty good for an old geezer!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
Good for you Debbie on the 148!!!! Happy dance!!!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Im late in congratulating you Debbie. 148, jeez and I'm still struggling to hit the high 170s. You are doing so well on maintenance so far.
huggs
k

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks, Kim. Back to 151 this morning after a couple of indulgences this week at get-togethers. Have a few days to regroup before the next round next week. Look how far you've come since last January, Kim. Let's just get through the holidays without doing too much damage and not too much guilt. One good thing about all these food temptations at the parties is that it has definitely reminded (not a strong enough word) me that I am a food addict and still have no control when my trigger foods are readily available. It's not a bad thing to be smacked in the face with this from time to time. Keeps me honest and mindful of my problem.

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie me too I am a food addict when it comes to certain things and these holidays they just hit me in the face .
I was 148 yesterday and today I am 149.5 and I have been exerciseing more too and my calories aren;t that bad so I am guessing these are normal flucuations..
the pups went home yesterday I miss them some but glad to have my routine back ...
My Patriots did destroy the Texans Monday night I hope they have some fight left to win against the 49ers this Sunday
that gave me lots of exercise jumping jacks and high kicks
42 each
I was too tired that late at night to do the 10 extra for the win

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
I'm really kind of glad that we don't have those grazing parties to go to at this time, like you are experiencing. I'm not sure how I would handle going into a situation where there are dozens of open plates and finger bowls of munchies sitting around. I think it would kinda suck and I would definitely suck at resisting. lol
I'm focusing more on trying to get some of my Christmas shopping done. This weekend will be pretty much, my do or die weekend for that. So far I've done my daughter in law, Aleecia's presents, Michael's grandkids, half of his son's gift, and his son's fiancees gift is now done.
Unfortunately, my twins and michael are tending to buy everything they want for and by themselves right now. I mean literally, every thing that their little hearts desire, seems to just magically appear within two days of their deciding they simply cannot live without it. It's leaving little room for ideas for gifts for them.
I'm thinking if they keep it up , I'll just get every one of them some red "drop bottom" union suits and let them figure out how to undo all the snaps when they need to relieve themselves in a hurry, lol. Topped off with some Levi 501 button fly jeans, that would at least be entertaining (for me)

huggs
k

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Congrats on the great year that your Pats are having. I thought the Texans were pretty good until your guys annihilated them. My Titans are awful. Hopefully, Munchak will be fired and we can find a good coach. Will never understand why they got rid of Jeff Fisher. I'm focusing on college football in the meantime. Since my kids live in AL and are fans, I can enjoy their success!

abnersmom replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim, while I agree that would be entertaining, it might lead to more laundry!

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
Hi Debbie
I thought the Texans were good too we had a warm for Newengland day to obout 60 degres should have favored the texans no snow to help my Pats last Monday night gonna atleast be colder this sunday ..
I have been a Pats fan for many years long before Belichek and Brady started . they were allways sort of good but not as great as the last decade.
I am feeling a bit not sick but tired the last 2 days maybe missing the pups or just worn out //
still eating healthy . I hope I feel better by Sunday night gotta do the jumping jacks for my Pats LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this community in January of 2013 and had a lot of success...losing 35 pounds in 5 months. I didn't stick with it. I stopped coming to th...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.