Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Procastinating
mefirstforever posted:
Well I'm procrastinating again.

I'm on the computer again while I should be putting up the tree. First I'm rearranging the living room again LOL.

Maybe we could have a Christmas tree pictures.
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

jis4judy responded:
My decorateing is done here is a photo of my tree

SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
that's a beautiful tree Judy. Very pretty.
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom replied to jis4judy's response:
Love your tree, Judy!
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:
thanks ladies I was pretty pleased with it myself although it is only showing the top half it still is a good likeness of the tree
It has only Half of my ornaments on it . less seems to be more/
Hugs Judy:)

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
LOL Helene.
I'm catching myself doing that alot lately too. The procrastination thing.
Been rainy and miserable here and with my upper resp infection, it's just one grin and giggle after another and combined , it really is easier to sleep through it and wonder if I can sleep till Easter rather than have to go through one more day of this crap, lol.
Hoping that things get back more on an even keel in the next couple of days. I would love to feel better again and be able to walk, with the rain, I just can't trust going out and getting wet and making it worse. So It's been over a week now that I haven't walked at all. I kinda miss it.
I set up an charting system on Livestrong.com. It seems to have most of everything I need I guess, except this blog conveniently on the same site, lol
hope all is going ok with you.
hope your mom is ok and that you are getting in at least some walking or whatever.
huggs
k

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

jis4judy responded:
Helene
I did my decorateing gradually a little here a little there every day for about a week.
I think it is nice you can rearrange the liveing room I live it a tiny house with a small liveing room and rearangeing isn;t possable.
I did my share of procrastinating myself this year ,, I usually have my tree started the day after thanksgiving It was a week late getting started ...

blondie454u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I hope you get better Kim!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

blondie454u replied to jis4judy's response:
Pretty Tree! I was late on my tree I just put it up this weekend.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim you seem to have a very persistant cold or flu maybe
I get a flu shot every year seems to help //
make some chicken soup that helps me feel better when I am sick .If you don't feel better soon maybe see a doctor and get checked out .. Get well soon I miss your jovial posts

totallywiggedout replied to blondie454u's response:
Thanks Amber, I'm sure I will. This one seems worse probably because it's the very first time that I've been sick at all in the 3 years I've been in the South.
It's got to get better, though , I won't tempt fate to say it can't get worse, lol.
huggs
k

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
I think I will blame my parents for smoking through my entire childhood. I know for a fact that I had croup every single winter and suffered many many upper resp infections and I think second hand smoke has a huge hand in that.
Then I worked in an aluminum alloy plant for 9.5 years after my divorce. I ran CNC lathes that were so big we stepped into them while the coolant(coolant and oil mixture)was still spraying to get as many wheels as we could possibly do out in our shift. It really affected everybodys lungs doing that.
I think the worst of it is the lethargy that I feel with it. If I even do a little bit, I just get so darned worn out from it. Then I start coughing ....
lol
Like I told Amber, it's gotta get better, soon ...
huggs
k

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Yes kim that second hand smoke is a killer I have photos of my parents and older siblings smokeing to prove it // I am sure thats why I had asthma my whole life up until 6 years ago when it went away .. I was very sick as a child and young adult through middle age too . I believe you when you say that second hand smoke is the blame ...I accually lived like a hermit for years to avoid the second hand smoke ,,
worse abuse a parent can do is smoke

mefirstforever replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy,

Your tree is so beautiful, I'm putting mine up today. How did you post the picture? I also have an artificial one. I live at my mom's house god forbid I would wet the carpet watering the tree. You see the priority LOL

Huggs
Helene.

mefirstforever replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim,
Really sorry to see that you are still under the weather. Try to rest.
Procrastinating for me will last till after the holidays. That's a great Idear to hibernate till Easter. But we are not bears. LOL

Hope Livestrong works for you\

Huggs
Helene

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a newlywed (married June 2010) and my husband and I are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. I am currently about 280 pounds, and would like to...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.