Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Catching a second wind
cre8ted1 posted:
I'n new to this site. I am looking for an accountability partner(s). I have lost 100 lbs and have 100 to go, but I have been stuck between 225- 230 lbs for 6 months. I have revamped my food plan, goals and evaluation process this week. I'm looking for a female that can contact me by facebook or email since I can't always make it to this site on my computer. I am a devout Christian lady who is a happy newly wed. I am 38 & looking to make accountability as hassle free as possible for both of us.

totallywiggedout responded:
Congratulations on your weightloss so far and huge grats on just getting married, cre8ted.
Although I can't do accountability stuff, because I'm much too rough on myself if I don't make it, I'm sure you'll find someone who will.
welcome to our community though, and let us know if you need any inspiration or suggestions.
kim
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

blondie454u responded:
I replied to another post.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

cre8ted1 responded:
I actually found a diet accountability group on fb.

jis4judy replied to cre8ted1's response:
Thats great I had some contact with one on fb too
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

. You have to acknowledge that you are worth the effort to get healthier. To accept the fact that you will have "splurges", but that they do...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.