Skip to content
Catching a second wind
cre8ted1 posted:
I'n new to this site. I am looking for an accountability partner(s). I have lost 100 lbs and have 100 to go, but I have been stuck between 225- 230 lbs for 6 months. I have revamped my food plan, goals and evaluation process this week. I'm looking for a female that can contact me by facebook or email since I can't always make it to this site on my computer. I am a devout Christian lady who is a happy newly wed. I am 38 & looking to make accountability as hassle free as possible for both of us.

ButeoFerrous responded:
Congrats on your weight loss. I, too am new here, and I am starting my weight loss journey, trying to look at it with fresh eyes. I have a long way to go, but have faith I can do it.

There seems to be many nice people here. You shouldn't have a problem finding a partner.
~Buteo~
GW 170, SW 300, CW 298

blondie454u responded:
Hello and welcome aboard! Congrats on the 100lb loss! That is an amazing accomplishment. What is your current plan like? What do you do for exercise?
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

jis4judy responded:
Hi to both of you
welcome aboard my best advice is to avoid proccessed foods and eat what comes from nature most of the time like 80%
and then be carefull with portions ,
If you do buy proccessed food read the ingrediet labels and only buy things with the fewest ingredients also avoid the trans fats also called partially hydrogenated oils. look out for artificial sweeteners too as well as high frucos corn syrup try to avoid these things . I removed about 99 pounds maybe more by eating as healthy as I could and I didnlt buy anything named diet foods .. these are my best steps to better health and lower bmi
if you could join us here we would love to celebrate your victories and help with struggles as we all struggle a little
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

abnersmom responded:
Welcome! Congrats on the 100 lbs! Come back when you can and share more with us.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm somewhat retired and inactive. When I worked, my routine included daily exercise. However, when the 9-5 ended, so did my stopping at the gym o...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.