Skip to content
Fun little furry Poll
ButeoFerrous posted:
As many of you probably know, pets are a great stress reducer and since stress is a large factor to over-eating, I thought it would be fun to see what everyone's favorite furry being is. Feel free to leave comments on your furry babies and post pics!
~Buteo~
GW 170, SW 300, CW 298

Take the Poll

My favorite animal is...
  • Dogs
  • Cats
  • Horses
  • All of the Above
  • I don't like animals
vote
View Poll Results

ButeoFerrous responded:
My favorite pets will have to be cats. But I do love all critters.

My baby, Zoey, is a pretty mottled tortiseshell, gray and gold in color. She is 7 years old. I've had her for 6 years. I'll post a pic of her when I can.

When I got her, she was front declawed, but not spayed. My co-worker's (at the time) neighbor had abandoned her after his girlfriend left him (Zoey was the girlfriend's cat). My co-worker knew I was looking to get a cat and begged me to come see Zoey. I fell in love with her immediately and took her home.

Zoey has repaid me and my twin with deep purrs, a raspy tounge to give kisses and a cute personality. I love that cat dearly....
~Buteo~
GW 170, SW 300, CW 298

jis4judy replied to ButeoFerrous's response:
Hi Buteo
I have had cats and dogs the dogs are easier to live with but cats have a lot of charming qualities too I shouldn;t have any animals but I allways did anyway because of the Asthma I had my whole life would get nasty if I was around cats especially , But an animal lover non the less.. I chose all of the above in your poll
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

rohvannyn replied to jis4judy's response:
Used to love dogs, I still like certain ones but cats have asserted their dominance in my heart. I had two rescues, and am now down to one, a fluffy little calico named Mouse. She's my profile picture. She's silly and funny and awesome. I love horses too but haven't actually lived with one so can't categorically say they are my favorite. I love cats for their creativity, intelligence, and personality. Well, some of them can be little stinkers, just like people, but I love the nice ones. Mouse follows me around like a little dog and greets me when I come home from work. Tells my spouse when I will be coming home too because she knows the sound of the car. Mouse worries when I am gone too long and tells me to go to bed when I stay up late and wakes me up when I sleep in too late, just like her "adoptive dad" used to before he died. My other cat, Orion, practically raised her. He was the kindest, most nurturing altered male I've ever met and a real sweetheart.
Roh SW 220ish and fluffy CW 178.0 GW 140ish and buff

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' --Y

pallzy responded:
5'11 SW 275/GW 160/CW 159

pallzy replied to pallzy's response:
Okay... I'm not having any luck putting a picture in here. I have my boys - an 8 year old Keeshond named Bandit and a 4 year old pug named Bosco.

jis4judy replied to pallzy's response:
Hi Pallzy It is easier to add a photo if it is allready online somewhere like facebook or one of those pphoto sites jusy copy and paste from those sites

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

pallzy replied to jis4judy's response:

pallzy replied to jis4judy's response:
That worked for Bosco anyway. It's not wanting to do the pic of Bandit.

Well.... it said it didn't - but now there's two of Bandit. Anyway - these are my boys.

abnersmom responded:
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

jis4judy replied to pallzy's response:
Cute Pups

jis4judy replied to abnersmom's response:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently took the plunge into stay-at-home mom-hood. I have four children, ranging in age from 1.5 to 17; two are step-children and two are by pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.