Skip to content
fate Lol
jis4judy posted:
Hi I was cooking dinner today and all I had was large bake type potatoes so I put them in the oven to bake and I know I poked them with a fork one came out fine gave to hubby and the one for me exploded in the oven so it ended up being only alittle potato LOl
I was sure I poked them both but maybe I didnlt poke it hard enough
cleaning it out of the oven was unexpected exercise too LOL so my expected indulgence was not there at least not what I thought it would be ..Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
LOL, poor you! See what you get for planned indulgences??? it's time to throw caution to the wind and sneak out for an unplanned spur of the moment indulgence. Like a small cone or something that you've been missing. I mean, come on Judy, even if you did get to have that whole potato was it really a TRUE indulgence???? BE NAUGHTY , Santa has already made his naughty/nice list for this year, so you are safe. LOL
huggs
k
Kim SW 243 CW 180.4 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Lol true should go out for a hot fudge sunday instead LOl
I usually buy small potatoes but these were kinda on the big side ,,,I really have to save my indulgences for the Christmas cookies
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mefirstforever replied to jis4judy's response:
Loooolllll !!!! I wish thing would explode more often in my kitchen !!! This would help me not over indulge.

I have all sorts of baking to do but still in the freezer. Waiting till the last minute. Not to taste to much and nothing left for the guests LOL

hug
Helene
Helene GW 140 CW 198.2 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind including to yourself and smile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am currently 300 pounds and I am just starting my weight loss journey. I am setting a 3 month goal of losing 24 pounds through eating less calories ...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.